How to Bypass FRP to Remove Google Account Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016).
Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016). By enabling Samsung FRP (Factory reset Protection) on your Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016) you will fully protect your phone from unauthorized user. It mean no one can use your phone after performing hard reset or factory reset on your Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016) without your permission. This feature work when your phone lost, flash, or stolen. Only someone who has your Google Account information can use this phone. This is work only for the last synchronize Google account on your device. Samsung FRP feature protect your Samsung phone which it has been added to Samsung device run on at least Android %.1 Lollipop or higher.
FRP feature automatically enable when your device registered with your Google accounts or Gmail accounts. Now let we proceed this guide How to Bypass FRP to Remove Google Account Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016).
Step By Step Bypass FRP Samsung J3 2016.
- Switch on your Samsung Galaxy J3 2016 device.
- This guide require an internet connections via Wi-Fi.
- So, connect your phone to the Internet via Wi-Fi.
- Once your Samsung Galaxy J3 2016 connected to the internet, now connect your phone to the computer via USB cable.
- Make sure SideSync software installed on your computer.
- Once your Galaxy J3 2016 connected to the computer, it will automatically launch pop up screen open with.
pop up screen - Galaxy J3 2016
- Therefore you can select Internet.
- Now type this address on your internet browser.
- It will redirect you to download page.
- Just download the file (QuickShortcutMaker_v2.4.apk)
- Then go to download page, and install QuickShortcutMaker_v2.4.apk.
- Tap setting if this apk ask to enable Unknown resource.
- Then back to the installation step to proceed install this apk.
- Once finish, tap Open
- Now type google on incremental search to find Google Account Manager (Type Email and password).
Google Account Manager - galaxy J3 2016
- Then tap Try
- Now tap on top right corner to select Browser sign in - tap Ok
- Now fill your secondary Google account at Sign in form.
Google account sign in form
- Once your Email or Google account successfully accepted. tap back and restart your Samsung Galaxy J3 2016 phone.
- Now, perform hard reset or factory reset to this device. You can see this guide how to do it.