Guide | Hard Reset LG G6 to Restore Factory Setting.
Hard Reset LG G6. All electronic product comes with firmware must have a factory reset procedure. It will help the user to restore all setting to default factory settings. So, if there is a missing setting that makes device error, just simply perform a hard reset on this device. Likewise with your LG G6 phone. You can perform a hard reset on this device if you made a mistake on any phone settings that make your device run slowly. Or, you have forgotten the security screen password and PIN. Both of this issue can force you to perform a hard reset on LG G6. Once your phone completely restore to default factory settings, it will run smoothly and fast as the first time this phone bought. Also, it will remove your phone password. But, everything you do will make any risk, your data, file, and app installed in phone internal memory will be deleted. So, if you don't make any backup before hard reset process starts you will lose them. Therefore, it's better you backup everything first as soon as possible.
Before this guide start, you can know much about LG G6 specs below.
|Product Released||- 2017, February|
|Display||- 5.7 inches|
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
|CPU||- Quad-core (2x2.35 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo)|
|GPU||- Adreno 530|
|Chipset||- Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 821|
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
|Memory||- 4 GB of RAM|
|Camera||- 13 MP (Main Camera)|
- 5 MP (Secondary Camera)
|Battery||- Non-removable Li-Po 3300 mAh battery|
- H873 (Canada)
- LS993 (Sprint)
- H872 (T-Mobile)
- H871 (AT&T)
- US997 (U.S. Cellular)
- H870K (Australia)
- VS998 (Verizon Wireless)
- H870 (Europe)
Now, you can follow this step below to perform a hard reset on LG G6 phone.
Factory Reset LG G6.
- All data, file and everything will rid from your phone during hard reset process, we recommend to backup to avoid lose it.
- Keep your phone battery at fully charged, or at least you have 78% of battery capacity.
- Now, turn off your phone to start this guide. We will use the hardware key located at external phone body to perform hard reset on this device.
- Then, turn it On again your LG G6 by press and hold these key at the same time.
- Then release the power button only if the LG Logo displayed on your phone screen
- Then immediately press the power button again until your phone enter factory data reset menu.
LG factory data reset
- On this screen you can use volume down or volume up to navigate menu. and use power button to confirm it.
- Now, highlight yes using volume down or volume up to start hard reset process, and press power button to confirm.
- Once it confirmed, the hard reset process will start to erase everything on your phone to restore factory setting.
- Just wait a minute and the hard reset process will start
- Your LG G6 will reboot automatically when the process is done.
- Now, you can make the first setting to your phone. And your LG G6 was restored to default factory setting, and the password prompt screen is gone.
Volume down key + Power Key
|Hard Reset LG G6|