Guide | How to Bypass FRP (Factory Reset Protection) Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime.
Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime. For the attention, that this guide intended for Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime only, not for thief person. This guide below is new method to bypass FRP or factory reset protection at Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime. We know that FRP is the latest feature from Samsung to prevent the phone from unauthorized user to use it after they perform hard reset or flash this device. So, only the owner or some one who know the information with the Google account previously synchronized with galaxy J7 Prime. FRP work when your device lost or stolen by someone and FRP feature is enable on it.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime released on 2016, September. This device run on Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow). Galaxy J7 Prime device also has FRP feature on it. And now you can bypass FRP on this device with the following guide.
- USB driver for Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime must correctly installed on your computer. If you need below you can get this driver.
- Quick Shortcut Maker.
- RealTerm: Serial/TCP Terminal.
- Google Account Manager
Step By Step Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime to Internet via Wi-Fi.
- Now, set up your phone for the first use. Here you will stuck on FRP screen. You should enter correct Email. And on this case you forgot your Google account.
- Now, go to your PC.
- Install Samsung USB driver.
- Install RealTerm.
- Once Real Term successfully installed on PC now open this program.
- Run RealTerm as administrator
- Click start - Run (or prees windows button + R)
- Then type the following command.
- mmc devmgmt.msc
- Click your modem properties to see port number (ex. port 3).
modem properties - port
- Click Port tab
- Enter port number (see step 4 above)
- Then click change button.
- Click Misc tab
- Click Send tab
- Here are two command you need to copy at RealTerm window
|send command at realterm|
- goo.gl/oSXjda (Google_account_manager)
- goo.gl/ATl94C or goo.gl/Omy20X (quick_shortcut_maker)