Guide | Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016) to Restore Factory Setting.
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016). If you have any problem on your Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016), such as stuck, slow response, too many bug or forgotten PIN or password. The only one simple trick you can do is perform hard reset to this device. Hard reset is the same as factory reset, it will restore all settings to the factory settings. So you PIN, password, and pattern lock will restore to empty and you can access your Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016) menu. But before perform hard reset to this device you must back up all data, account, and file stored on your internal memory. Otherwise, it will wipe or deleted.
There are some versions of Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016).
- J320F (EMEA)
- J3109 (China); J320M
- J320P (Virgin Mobile, Boost)
- J320A (AT&T).
Here is detail specifications of Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016), This device released at 2016, January. With 5,0 Inchi Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display. Powered by Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU, Spreadtrum SC9830 chipset, Adreno 400 GPU. Run on Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop). Supported with 1500 MB of RAM, 8 MP on Primary camera, and 5 MP on secondary camera.
Now, Now highlight wipe data/factory reset.
Then highlight and select yes -- delete all user data.
Now, wait a minute until data wipe process is complete.
Once it complete you will see a notification at below of your Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016) screen that say data wipe complete.
At the end of step, now highlight reboot system now to reboot your Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016) device.
Hard Reset Via Software Menu.
Use the following guide to hard reset Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016) if you still can access the menu.
- Make sure your battery is fully charged, not in low state.
- Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016) smartphone is turn On.
- Now, go to the apps drawer.
- Then tap settings on your Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016) screen menu.
- On the next screen, scroll down until you see backup and reset. then tap it.
- Next step, tap Factory data reset.
- Then, tap Reset Device Button to start hard reset on your Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016).
Hard Reset Via Hardware Key.
- Battery must be in enough power, not in low state, at least you have 85% of battery capacity.
- Then, Back Up all file and data stored in internal memory, if possible.
- Now, turn off your Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016) smartphone.
- Then, press and hold a three combinations key which is located on your Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016) body . These keys are.
- Power Button + Volume Up Button + Home Button.
- Now release Power Button only when your Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016) show Samsung Galaxy J3 logo on screen.
Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016) Logo
- Then release all button if you see Android logo appear on screen.
- Wait a minute until Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016) enter Android Recovery.
- On this screen you do the following step
|Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016)|
- Use Volume UP and Volume Down to navigate and highlight menu.
- Use Power Button to confirm your selections.
|wipe data/factory reset - Samsung Galaxy C5|
|data wipe complete - Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016)|