Guide | Bypass FRP and Remove Google Account Samsung Galaxy A8 (2016).
Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy A8 (2016). This guide only for Samsung Galaxy A8 (2016) owner, not for thief who stole Samsung Galaxy A8 (2016) phone. The Galaxy A8 (2016) owner can bypass the FRP on this phone when they are forgot their Google Account information. FRP or factory reset protection work after the owner perform hard reset or flash their device, they should remember what is the last Google account synchronized with Samsung Galaxy A8 (2016). And FRP only available on Samsung device run on Android 5.1 or higher.
There are some version of this device,
- A810YZ (Taiwan)
- A810F/DS (UAE)
- Make sure USB driver for Samsung Galaxy A8 (2016) already installed on the PC. If you don't have this driver try to use it.
- Quick Shortcut Maker.
- RealTerm: Serial/TCP Terminal.
- Google Account Manager for Android 6 Marshmallow
Bypass FRP Samsung A8 (2016)
- Make sure your Samsung Galaxy A8 (2016) connected to the Internet via Wi-Fi.
- SIM card must installed correctly.
- When you set up your phone for the first use, you will stuck on verifying Google account. because you forgot your Google account information. Don't worry, let's fix it.
- Now, go to your PC.
- Install Samsung USB driver.
- Install RealTerm.
- Once Real Term successfully installed on PC now open this program.
- Run RealTerm as administrator
- Click start - Run (or prees windows button + R)
- Then type the following command.
- mmc devmgmt.msc
- Click your modem properties to see port number (ex. port 3).
modem properties - port
- Click Port tab
- Enter port number (see step 4 above)
- Click Misc tab
- Click Send tab
- Here are two command you need to copy at RealTerm window
|send command at realterm|
- goo.gl/Omy20X (quick_shortcut_maker)
- goo.gl/oSXjda (Google_account_manager)