Guide | How to Install TWRP recovery and Root Android OnePlus 3
Guide | How to Install TWRP recovery and Root Android OnePlus 3.
Install TWRP and Root OnePlus 3. This is a simple and easy way to install TWRP recovery and root the OnePlus 3 device. Everything you need just download tool all in one 22.214.171.124. This tool developed by Mauronofrio. TWRP is one of popular recovery beside CWM recovery. By installing TWRP recovery on your OnePlus 3 it will able to boot the device to recovery without load Android operating system, also you can flash any custom ROM or flash SuperSU to get root access on your OnePlus 3 device. There are many method how to install TWRP recovery into android device, we can install it via Google play store, install it via ADB, and other method. All method mentioned is very difficult and complicated for a beginner user who want to install TWRP recovery on their device. By follow this guide below you don't need be the expert to install TWRP recovery on OnePlus 3 device. Special thanks to mauronofrio at xda
Installing TWRP Recovery.
- Unlock Bootloader OnePlus 3. If you don't know how to do it, you can see this guide below.
- Enable USB debugging on your OnePlus 3 device.
- Enable OEM unlocking on OnePlus 3 device.
- Then download official TWRP recovery for OnePlus 3.
- Download Tool_All_In_One_126.96.36.199.zip. Then extract all and install it on your computer.
- Download the latest SuperSU from available link below.
- Connect OnePlus 3 to the computer using USB cable.
- Now, Open Tool All In One program window.
- Once the window appear on screen, now select your phone at phone selector. and select OnePlus 3
- Then, reboot OnePlus 3 to bootloader mode. (Long press Power Button -> Reboot -> Bootloader)
- Once your device enter bootloader mode, make sure your device is unlocked status at device state.
unlocked device - oneplus 3
- Now, go to Tool All In One program window.
- Click Flash TWRP Recovery
- At the pop up window choose TWRP 3.0.2 OP3 and hit Flash button.
- The flashing process begin, just wait until completed.
- Once flashing TWRP finished, now back to your phone and boot the phone to Recovery mode. How to do it ?
|Tool All In One - device selector|
- Press and hold Power Button and Volume Down button simultaneously.