Guide | How to Flash ROM or Firmware on Android Motorola RAZR i XT890
Guide | How to Flash ROM or Firmware on Android Motorola RAZR i XT890.
Flash ROM Motorola RAZR i XT890. At the first time you bought Android Motorola RAZR i XT890, this device had the latest of Android OS versions. Of course it made your life so happy. But two or three years later your Motorola RAZR i XT890 device doesn't get new updates, it will make your Motorola RAZR i XT890 performance run slowly like a snail. The only one you can do is update Motorola RAZR i XT890 firmware. Usually to update a firmware available via over the air, but if your vendor doesn't provide this method, you can update it manually. Therefore you can follow this guide below to flash firmware on Android Motorola RAZR i XT890.
To proceed this guide make sure your device has this specifications, This device is released on 2012, September. With 4.3 inches Super AMOLED Advanced capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, powered by Dual-core 2 GHz CPU, Intel Atom Z2460 chipset, PowerVR SGX540 GPU, Supported by 1 GB internal memory, 8 MP primary camera, VGA on secondary camera. And run on Android OS, v4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich), v4.1.2 (Jelly Bean), planned upgrade to v4.4.2 (KitKat).
Below is a tutorial flashing Motorola RAZR i XT890.
- During flashing Motorola RAZR i XT890 process, data and file will deleted. So, try to back up it first before proceed flashing this device.
- Flashing process will take a while, automatically it will drain your battery. try to always keep your battery capacity at fully charged.
- The connection between a computer and Motorola RAZR i XT890 must use an original USB cable.
- Make sure driver for Motorola RAZR i XT890 installed correctly, if you don't have the driver yet please download via this link below.
- Download and install RSD Lite Multi flash to the computer or laptop.
- Here you can download Motorola RAZR i XT890 firmware file.
- Select your appropriate firmware from link below.
- Now, boot Motorola RAZR i XT890 device to bootloader mode. How to do it ?
- Power off the Motorola RAZR i XT890, by press and hold power button for a seconds, it will completely turn off the device.
- Now, press and hold both volume down + volume up button.
rsd lite flash tool