Guide | How To Flash Stock ROM LG STYLO 2 With LG UP.
Flash Stock ROM LG STYLO 2. This android device also called with LG LS775. This guide will show you how to fix a bootloop / bricked on Android LG STYLO 2, or you can use this guide to upgrade your device to the latest stock ROM / firmware. This LG STYLO 2 is the smartphone with 5,7 Inchi wide IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, work on Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow), and supported with Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU, Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 Chipset, Adreno 306 GPU, combined with 2 GB of RAM and 13 MP of Main camera and 5 MP on secondary camera. And this device Released 2016, April.
Below is full guide how to flash LG Stylo 2.
Download Firmware For LG STYLO 2 .
Download all firmware and tools below ;
- Download Stock Rom LG STYLO 2 : From Here,
- Download KDZ file for all LG smartphone device.
#1. Guide To Flash LG STYLO 2 (LG UP)
On this guide we use the new official tool from LG to flash LG STYLO 2 device, this tool is called with LG UP.
Once all file successfully installed on your computer, Then put your LG STYLO 2 Smartphone into download mode, you can manually do it by ;
Then run LG UP software.
Wait a moment until LG UP detect and recognize your LG STYLO 2 smartphone. This will install a necessary USB Drivers for your device.
Now, your LG UP should shows up on your computer screen.
From LG UP screen above, go to process tab and select Upgrade. (1)
For the next step, see this guide
- All requirement file above must be download first, save it on your computer drive.
- Now install all file one by one.
- First, you must Install USB Driver
- Then, Install the latest LG UP software (this software run on most windows operating system versions)
- At last, Install LG DLL file that support with your LG STYLO 2 smartphone.
- Turn Off your LG STYLO 2 Smartphone device.
- Then press and hold Volume UP button while connect your LG STYLO 2 Smartphone to the computer using USB cable.
|LG UP - new official lg flash tool|