How to Access Files And Folders on Windows Computer Network.
Access Files And Folders on Network. This guide will show you how to access all files and folders on the computers network. And this guide work for all most windows operating system (Windows XP, Windows Seven, Windows 8, 8.1, Windows 10). If you have successfully set a computer network, and the files and folders already shared, now you will able to access the file. Now, follow the instruction guide below.
Access Files And Folders on Windows Computer Network.
- All you need is open windows explorer now.
- Your computer has the Logon Password. If you have not set your Logon password see the instruction below.
- Right click start - then click file explorer (for windows 8.1)
- Right click start - then click Open Windows Explorer (for windows Seven)
- Press Start Button (on keyboard) + E
- Computer A has IP Address : 192.168.1.65
IP Address computer A
- Computer B has IP Address : 192.168.1.4
IP Address computer B
|windows security window|
|shared folder - windows network|