How to Hard Reset / Factory Reset Android OPPO YOYO R2001 [Guide].
Hard Reset OPPO YOYO R2001. OPPO YOYO R2001 is the smartphone released on May, 2014. with 4,7 Inchi IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, work on Android OS, v4.2.1 (Jelly Bean), and supported with Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 CPU, Mediatek MT6582M chipset, Mali-400MP2 GPU, combined with 1 GB of RAM, 8 MP on primary camera and 2 MP on secondary camera.
- They plan to sell their OPPO YOYO R2001 Android phones.
- There are many bug on OPPO YOYO R2001.
- OPPO YOYO R2001 has a persistent problem that cannot be solved.
- They want to erase all personal data and setting that was stored in OPPO YOYO R2001 device.
- Restore OPPO YOYO R2001 to Default Factory Setting.
- We have forgotten on PIN or Patern Lock at OPPO YOYO R2001.
- They will will give their OPPO YOYO R2001 away to some one else,
1st Methode. Hard Reset OPPO YOYO R2001 Using Software Menu :
- Make sure your batery is fully charged, Recommend you have 80% of battery capacity
- Then Backup your OPPO YOYO R2001 . see this guide
- Open the application tray, pointing up located in the middle at the bottom of the display screen
- Go to menu: Setting >
- Select Back Up and Reset>
- Factory Data Reset >
- Reset Phone
- Choose Erase everything to confirm that you already to perform hard reset on OPPO YOYO R2001
- OPPO YOYO R2001 will continue to hard reset process to restore factory default.
- You can not use this method to reset your phone if it lost or stolen.
2ndMethode. Hard Reset OPPO YOYO R2001 Using Hardware Keys:
- Make sure your battery is fully charged, we recommend that your battery has 80% power
- Always BackUp your important data that store in OPPO YOYO R2001 . see this guide
- Turn Off your OPPO YOYO R2001 by hold and press Power Button for a second.
- Release any SIM card and SD card that was installed on your OPPO YOYO R2001 smartphone.
- Then press and hold a combination key Power button + Volume Down.
- The phone will vibrate and show Oppo Logo on screen, release only power button.
- Now, release All button when your phone show language choice on screen.
- You can use volume Down and Volume Up to navigate all menu. and Power Button for confirm your choice. or you can tap menu on screen.
- Now select English to enter ColorOS Recovery.
- Then select Wipe Data and cache.
- On the next screen select Wipe All Data and Removable Applications.
Wipe All Data and Removable Applications
- On the next screen you will show a confirmation about Wipe All Data and Removable Applications, because All Data and Removable Applications will be wiped, this operation can not be undone. And now select OK.
- Now, you will see a wipe data and cache process to wipe all data stored on your OPPO YOYO R2001 phone.
- Wait untill everything finish,
- If you see a message that wiped data successfully appear o screen, it's mean you have successfully perform hard reset on this OPPO YOYO R2001 phone.
- Now, select reboot, to reboot your device.
- Select OK to confirm reboot OPPO YOYO R2001 .
- Finish, Now you have successfully Hard Reset / Factory Reset Android OPPO YOYO R2001.