How to Hard Reset / Factory Reset Android OPPO NEO 5 R1201 [Guide].
Hard Reset OPPO NEO 5 R1201. This guide will show you how to Hard Reset / Factory Reset Android OPPO NEO 5 R1201. Perform Hard reset on android device will wipe or deleted all data stored and App installed on internal phone memory, so you must backup all data before perform it. But data stored on MicroSD will not be affected. If you have set up device with your Google accounts, your contact and and email information is automatically backed up to the Gmail server.
OPPO NEO 5 R1201 is the smartphone released on June, 2015. with 4,5 Inchi wide AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, work on Color OS 2.1, and supported with chipset Mediatek MT6582, Processor Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7, GPU Mali-400MP2, combined with 1 GB of RAM, 8 MP on primary camera and 2 MP on secondary camera.
Some People say that Hard reset process is call with master reset or factory reset. Many people asking why shoud we perform hard reset to our phone. The logical answer that can I say for this asking is :
- There are many bug on OPPO NEO 5 R1201.
- We have forgotten on PIN or Patern Lock at OPPO NEO 5 R1201.
- We want to remove all personal data and setting that was stored in OPPO NEO 5 R1201 device.
- Restore OPPO NEO 5 R1201 to Default Factory Setting.
- OPPO NEO 5 R1201 has a persistent problem that cannot be solved.
- Because we will sell our OPPO NEO 5 R1201 Android phones
- We will give our OPPO NEO 5 R1201 away to some one else, and we don't want that one know everything about our secret data, so we have to erase all data before back up it.
- Our OPPO NEO 5 R1201 has been lagging and stuck on android logo, this call with bootloop.
- and many other reason.
1st Method. Hard Reset OPPO NEO 5 R1201 Using Software Menu :
- Make sure your batery is fully charged, Recomended you have 80% of battery capacity
- Then Backup your OPPO NEO 5 R1201 . see this guide
- Open the application tray, pointing up located in the middle at the bottom of the display screen
- Go to menu: Setting >
- Select Back Up and Reset>
- Factory Data Reset >
- Reset Phone
- Choose Erase everything to confirm that you already to perform hard reset on OPPO NEO 5 R1201
- OPPO NEO 5 R1201 will continue to hard reset process to restore factory default.
- You can not use this methode to reset your phone if it lost or stolen.
2nd Method. Hard Reset OPPO NEO 5 R1201 Using Hardware Keys:
- Make sure your battery is fully charged, we recomended that your battery has 80% power
- Always BackUp your important data that store in OPPO NEO 5 R1201 . see this guide
- Turn Off your OPPO NEO 5 R1201 by hold and press Power Button for a second.
- Release any SIM card and SD card that was installed on your OPPO NEO 5 R1201 smartphone.
- Then press and hold a combination key Power button + Volume Down.
hard reset oppo neo 5 r1201
- Release Power button only when phone vibrate, and show OPPO Logo on screen.While Volume Down button is still holded
- Now, release All button when your phone show language choice on screen.
- You can use volume Down and Volume Up to navigate all menu. and Power Button for confirm your choice. or you can tap menu on screen.
- Now select English to enter ColorOS Recovery.
- Then select Wipe Data and cache.
- On the next screen select Wipe Data and cache again.
- On the next screen you will show a confirmation about Wipe data and cache, because your data and cache will be wiped, and this operation can not be undone. And now select OK.
- Now, you will see a wipe data and cache process to wipe all data stored on your OPPO NEO 5 R1201 phone.
- Wait untill everything finish,
- If you see a message that wiped data successfully appear o screen, it's mean you have successfully perform hard reset on this OPPO NEO 5 R1201 phone.
- Now, select reboot, to reboot your device.
- Select OK to confirm reboot OPPO NEO 5 R1201 .
- Finish, Now you have successfully Hard Reset / Factory Reset Android OPPO NEO 5 R1201.