Guide to Solve an Error and Install Google Play Store on Lenovo Vibe Z K910.
Install Google Play Store on Lenovo Vibe Z K910. This guide will show you how to Install Google Play Store on Lenovo Vibe Z K910 running Android Kitkat 4.4.2 OS, before we proceed this guide to solve an error Google Play store on this Lenovo Vibe Z K910, we must know detail specifications of this Android phone Lenovo Vibe Z K910 is the smartphone released on November, 2013. with 5,5 Inchi wide IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, work on Android OS, v4.3 (Jelly Bean), upgradable to v4.4.2 (KitKat), and supported with chipset Qualcomm Snapdragon 800, Processor Quad-core 2.2 GHz Krait 400, GPU Adreno 330, combined with 2 GB of RAM, 13 MP on primary camera and 5 MP on secondary camera.
By default, Lenovo Vibe Z K910 running on Android Kitkat 4.2.2 OS, when you get notofication to upgrade the Android version to Android Kitkat 4.4.2 OS or higher via OTA, it is mean your phone able to run this Android version. On Android Kitkat 4.4.2 has version like this :VIBEUI_V1.5_1427_3_ST_K910.
Once you finished upgrade Lenovo Vibe Z K910, there are many problem appear on this phone, such as, you will see a lot of chinese text on it which most of you don't understand what is mean, You will never see Google Account with english language on this phone, so you can not use Google Playstore, it's mean you will enable to download and run any Android Application on Lenovo Vibe Z K910.
|error Google Play Store on Lenovo Vibe Z K910.|
You can try to fix it by manual installing Google Play Store English version using APK file, but when you run Google Play Store you will see an error on it.Now, we have a special trick to Install and run Google Play Store on Lenovo Vibe Z K910 without any error. So, lucky if you find this guide, because this guide will help you to Install Google Play Store on Lenovo Vibe Z K910 using APK file and 4.4 GMS installer.
On this post you can fix Google Play Store error 406. Only pre-installed applications will run on your Lenovo Vibe Z K910, such as; Skype and WhatsApp except Google Chrome and other new applications
Follow this guide below how to fix an error Google Playstore on Lenovo Vibe Z K910.
- Try to download and install Lenovo SECUREit on your Lenovo Vibe Z K910.
- You can download via this link below.
- Then run it on your device.
- Now, tap Run Checkup
- Now tap Optimize Now.
- Once finished, now choose Privacy Guard.
Lenovo SECUREit privacy guard
- For other Lenovo SECUREit features, check this;
- Anti Virus : It is used to scan your Lenovo Vibe Z K910 device for virus.
- Data Usage : This feature used to control cellular data usage.
- Anti-spam : This feature used to block suspicious spam calls and SMS.
- Private Space : This feature help you get complete control over your Lenovo Vibe Z K910 by preventing others from accessing your privacy.
- Anti-theft : This feature work when your Lenovo Vibe Z K910 stolen.
- Parental Control : This feature hide app’s shortcut installed on Lenovo Vibe Z K910 to avoid mistaken operation from kids.
- Your Lenovo Vibe Z K910 must be upgrade to the latest Android OS version (Android Kitkat 4.4.2), you can do it using OTA Update.
- Once upgrade finished, now search and download Google Play Store APK file on internet. you can download this APK using PC or directly from Lenovo Vibe Z K910.
- Then install Google Play Store APK file on your Lenovo Vibe Z K910.
- Once Google Play Store was Installed, now download this tool (4.4 GMS Installer) and install on your Android phone. Here
- Before you lunch and set up your Google Play Store, you must reboot your Lenovo Vibe Z K910.
- After reboot, then turn on Lenovo Vibe Z K910 and run your Google Play Store. ta ta ta... Now, this App run without any error.
- Now, you can download and install all App from Google Play Store.
- Feel free and enjoy it.