Guide - How to Flash Stock ROM / Firmware on Android Lenovo Vibe P1 using QFIL tool.
Flash Stock ROM / Firmware Lenovo Vibe P1. When your Android Lenovo Vibe P1 smartphone got failed result and make your device bootloop or bricked after you have tried to root or flash the kernel, you can perform flash on this device using Stock ROM or Custom ROM. On this guide you can fix your Lenovo Vibe P1 by flashing a new stock ROM via laptop or computer. And now Guidebelajar will explain to you how to flashing android device on Lenovo Vibe P1 with easy and simple step using Qfil Tool. Why guidebelajar using QFIL tool ? because Lenovo Vibe P1 is using Qualcomm chipset.
For additional information from these android devices, this is full specification of this device. Lenovo Vibe P1 Android is a smartphone with a 5,5 inch IPS capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, works on Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop) system and powered Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & quad-core 1.1 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU, Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615 chipset and Adreno 405 GPU as their engine, and combined with 2 GB RAM, and 13 MP on main camera, and 5 MP on secondary camera.
Download Tools for Flash.
- You must download and install USB Driver for Lenovo on your windows computer or PC. Here
- QPST-2.7.422-qfil-qcom-Upgrade-Tool-20140422 Here
- Download Qualcomm HSUSB USB COM Drivers Here
- Download ROM ;
- Lenovo Vibe P1, Firmware P1a42_S140_151111_ROW Here
- Lenovo Vibe P1
- Fimrware Versions : P1a42_S140_151111_ROW
- Build date : 11/11/2015
- Rom Version : Android 5.1.1
- Rom Type : QPST
- Language & keyboard : English and Chinese
- Size : 1.3 GB
- Improvement : Camera quality is improved, Annoying issue- automatically dialing last no. frequently, Battery draining issue is still there.
Guide -to flash Stock ROM Lenovo Vibe P1 using QFIL tool.
- To flash your Android Lenovo Vibe P1, your battery must fully 100% charged,
- Flashing process will erase / wipe / delete all userdata and file stored on phone memory. We recomended to backup all data. see this guide how to backup your android data.
- Back Up 1
- Press the Volume Up button and keep holding it while connecting it to the computer/laptop using USB cable.
|flash Lenovo Vibe P1 using QFIL tool.|
- For example
- first rawprogram0.xml
- click “Open”
- then patch0.xml
- also click “Open.”