Guide To Install TWRP Recovery Via Fastboot On Android Device.
Install TWRP Recovery Via Fastboot. This guide will show to you how to install TWRP via fastboot on android smartphone devices. When you enter bootloader or fastbootmode this will allow you to flash any partition on android device. which you can devide the partition by system, boot, recovery, cache and anything else. Beside the partition images from OEM's you can alsa flash the custom rom files via fastboot too. on this example we will flash custom recovery TWRP.
There are several custom recoveries available for most Android devices, the most popular ones available today are ClockworkMod Recovery (also called CWM) and TWRP (TeamWin Recovery Project). There are primarily three standard methods of installing a custom recovery to your android devices.
- Using ROM Manager or GooManager
- Using Fastboot
- Using flash_image.
Guide To Install TWRP Recovery Via Fastboot.
We make this guide assumes that your android device has an unlocked bootloader.
- Download a TWRP recovery .img file compatible for your device.
- Setup ADB and Fastboot on your PC, How to do it ?
- Download ADB Installer (here)
|Install TWRP Recovery Via Fastboot|
- Go to Settings on your device.
- Go to About phone and tap seven (7) times on Build number,
- This will enable Developer options.
- Now go back to Settings and you’ll see “Developer options” there, open it.
- Tick the USB Debugging checkbox.
|Open command window here|
- adb reboot bootloader
- fastboot flash recovery twrp-2.8.x.x-xxx.img
- fastboot reboot
Guide To Access TWRP Recovery On your device.
- Switch off your android device. And then switch On Again by pressing combination button.
- Each manufacture has a different standard to enter recovery mode.
- LG : Press and hold Volume Up + Power buttons
- Samsung : Press and hold Volume Up + Home Button + Power buttons
- Sony: Press and hold Volume Down + Power buttons, Quickly release the Power button, but keep pressing Volume down.