Guide To Install TWRP Recovery On LG G STYLO.
Install TWRP Recovery On LG G STYLO. Today's guidebelajar will share guide how to install Custom Recovery TWRP On LG G STYLO. This device comes with 5,7 Inchi wide LCD, work on Android OS, v5.0.2 (Lollipop) and supported with 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 quad-core, GPU Adreno 306, combined with 2 GB of RAM and 8 MP as their engine. We know that TWRP is a custom recovery for Android smartphones that have much more complete features than the default recovery. There are 3 kinds of custom recovery that is CWM (Clock World Mode), TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project), and Philz Touch. From three of recovery above, I Think using TWRP is most easiest. Because TWRP is supported touch screen.
Before you proceed to install TWRP custom recovery, you should back up all data contained in the LG G4 (File, Music, Video, IMEI). We do it to restore LG G4 if this phone bootloop. A bootloop android smartphone can still enter recovery mode. So, if you Install Custom Recovery TWRP On LG G4 you can repair your phones.
Do you know what is TWRP ?, TWRP is the most popular custom recovery for Android devices (now including LG G4 devices). Using TWRP is a powerful and very flexible recovery which can flash zip files (ROMs & mods), make and restore a full Nandroid system backup, wipe data stored in LG G4 and perform a factory reset on LG G4.
How To Install TWRP Recovery On LG G STYLO.
Now you can follow this guide To Install TWRP Recovery On LG G STYLO. But, this method is require root access for LG G STYLO. for further guide how to root LG G STYLO you can see this guide. So, If you have not root access to thisd evices, TWRP will not be installed on ths android devices.
In this guide you can find two guide How To Install TWRP Recovery On LG G STYLO. And you must have unlocked bootloader too for this device. you can find how to do this on this guide.
- First time you need is Download the latest TWRP .img file for the LG G STYLO (file name is: twrp-126.96.36.199-test-omni.img. and you can download this file here)
- Then copy paste the .img file in the root of the internal storage of your LG G STYLO phone.
- Then, Install ADB Shell or Terminal Emulator from the Play Store.
- Execute the following code:
- dd if=/sdcard/twrp.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/recovery
- The other way, you can also flash the TWRP .img from your computer.
- How to do this is very simple way.
- Just put your LG G STYLO phone in bootloader mode and run the following code:
- fastboot boot twrp-188.8.131.52-test-omni.img
- Wait the process is finished,
- Now TWRP will be installed on your LG G STYLO and you can start flashing ROMs on your devices