Guide | How to Unlock Bootloader Android OnePlus 3
Guide | How to Unlock Bootloader Android OnePlus 3.
Unlock Bootloader OnePlus 3. On this guide below we will show you how to unlock bootloader on OnePlus 3, it's very easy and simple method you can follow. No need to be expert mode to unlock booloader on OnePlus 3, we just use a complete tool called Tool All In One that work 100% to unlock boolader OnePlus 3.
To complete this task we will introduce the OnePlus 3 specs fisrst. This device released on 2016, June. Comes with 5.5 inches Optic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors. Powered by Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo) CPU, Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 chipset, Adreno 530 GPU. Supported by 6 GB of RAM, Combined with 16 MP of primary camera, and 8 MP of secondary camera. Android OnePlus 3 run on Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow).
Now, let's we proceed our tutorial to Unlock Bootloader on Android OnePlus 3. and special thank's to mauronofrio at xda
- Make sure the original USB cable for OnePlus 3 already prepared.
- Enable USB debugging on your device.
- Enable OEM unlocking on OnePlus 3 device.
- To proceed this guide we need a computer or laptop run on Windows 7 operating system.
- Download Tool_All_In_One_126.96.36.199.zip. And extract all on your computer folder.
Launch Tool All In One.
- Go to Tool_All_In_One_188.8.131.52 folder, there you will see setup, Applications file folder and Tool_all_in_one application.
- On this folder, right click setup and select Run as Administrator.
- At user account control pop up windows click yes. then click install.
- Once installation successfully you will see new window appear on screen.
Tool All In One.
- At Phone selector select OnePlus 3.
Tool All In One - device selector
- Then click Install Driver.
- Just follow instructions on screen until setup say finish.
Reboot Into Bootloader
- Once driver already installed on the computer, now connect OnePlus 3 to the computer using USB cable.
- Make sure developer options and OEM Unlocking are enable.
- Now reboot OnePlus 3 into Bootloader.
- Press and hold power button for a while.
- Then, select reboot - there are three options and you can select bootloader.
Unlock Bootloader OnePlus 3.
- First you need to unlock bootloader is click verify if the device is recognized and you will see the device is loaded.
- Now, click verify if the bootloader is unlocked, if you see no result it mean your OnePlus 3 is not unlocked.
- Now, click unlock and back to your OnePlus 3 screen, and you will see the unlock bootloader menu.
- On this screen you can press Volume UP or Volume Down button to select Yes or No. And then press the Power button to continue.
- On this step all data and file stored on phone memory are wiped.
- It will return OnePlus 3 to the factory setting.
|unlock bootloader menu - oneplus 3|