Guide How to Flash Zip File using CWM (ClockWorkMod) Recovery.
Flash Zip File using CWM Recovery. To following this guide your Android phone must be installed CWM Custom Recovery. So, if you need to install flashable file into your Android phone just place your flashable zip file in SD card then boot your device into Custom Recovery mode. for example we want to install a custom ROM, Custom Recovery or installing GApps.
- Your Android phone must have root access.
- Install Custom Recovery (CWM) on your device. See this guide
Guide to Flash Zip File CWM Recovery.
- Boot your Android phone into Recovery Mode.
- For most Android phone, you can press and hold Power button + Volume Down button for a seconds,
- Release all button when your phone enter a recovery mode.
|CWM (ClockWorkMod) Recovery.|
|install Zip From SD card.|
|choose zip from sdcard|
|zip file - cwm recovery|
|wipe data / reset - cwm recovery|