Guide Full Root on Android Sony Xperia Z2 Smartphone.
Root on Android Sony Xperia Z2. This guide will help you to Full Root on Android Sony Xperia Z2 Smartphone. If you rooting your Sony Xperia Z2, you can more optimized this device. This is detail spesification of Sony Xperia Z2, Sony Xperia Z2 is the smartphone with 5.2 Inchi IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, work on Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat), v5.0.2 (Lollipop), planned upgrade to v6.0 (Marshmallow) and supported with Quad-core 2.3 GHz Krait 400 Processor, chipset Qualcomm MSM8974AB Snapdragon 801, GPU Adreno 330. combined with 3 GB of RAM and 20,7 MP on Primary camera and 2,2 MP on secondary camera. This Sony Xperia Z2 is released on 2014, February. And special thanks to DooMLoRD for this awesome guide.
This guide work for all device with locked and unlocked bootloader. So, you don't need to unlock bootloader Sony Xperia Z2 to follow this guide.
Guide to root Sony Xperia Z2.
- Make sure you have enable USB Debugging on your Android Sony Xperia Z2 device.
- Go to Settings ->Developer Options -> USB Debugging.
- If Developer Options is not appear under settings menu. You can enable it by going to :
- Settings > About Phone > Device Info and tap on Build Number for about 7-8 times. And then go back and follow previous step.
|Installing exploit app|
|copying big size file - root xperia z2|
- Click on Service Info > Configuration.
|Crash' the service menu app|
|succesfully root xperia z2|
- Crash the Service Menu
- and then press any key on your PC to continue.
|Removing exploit app|
|root sony xperia z2|