[Guide] Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy A8 - A800F To Fix Error And Unresponsive Android System.
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy A8 - A800F. This device is released on August, 2015. And today's guidebelajar will explain to you how to perform hard reset on Samsung Galaxy A8 - A800F smartphone. Samsung Galaxy A8 - A800F is the smartphone with 5,7 Inchi Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, work on Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop), and supported with Processor Quad-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 & quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53, Chipset Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615, GPU Adreno 405, combined with 2 GB of RAM, 16 MP on primary camera and 5 MP on secondary camera. Some People say that Hard reset process is call with master reset or factory reset. Many people asking why shoud we perform hard reset to our phone. The logical answer that can I say for this asking is :
- Because we will sell our Samsung Galaxy A8 - A800F Android phones
- We will give our Samsung Galaxy A8 - A800F away to some one else, and we don't want that one know everything about our secret data, so we have to erase all data before back up it.
- Our Samsung Galaxy A8 - A800F has been lagging and stuck on android logo, this call with bootloop
- There are many bug on Samsung Galaxy A8 - A800F.
- We want to remove all personal data and setting that was stored in Samsung Galaxy A8 - A800F.device.
- We have forgotten on PIN or Patern Lock at Samsung Galaxy A8 - A800F.
- Samsung Galaxy A8 - A800F has a persistent problem that cannot be solved.
- and many other reason.
What to do for Solve and Recovery if Samsung Galaxy A8 - A800Fget hang or not responding or malfunctions or hang or stuck or freezing or bricked problem ?
Samsung Galaxy A8 - A800F has included some factory default applications to make this phone can work well when first used. Samsung Galaxy A8 - A800F use Lenovo user interface version 3.0. So we can add the other applications from the Google Play Store like WhatsApp, BBM, LINE, Facebook, Path, Skype, Instagram and more. But we have to know that some of the applications in Google Play Store are not always compatible with Samsung Galaxy A8 - A800F, this application can make our mobile phone into a problem like hang or stuck or brick or frozen or broken. Sometimes the phone is always booting only show the Lenovo logo or LCD touch screen does not respond to our fingers touch. When the phone gets an issue, then we have to force a soft reset or shutdown or reboot to clean up temporary files and cache. If this problem still occurs then we have to do a hard reset or reformat. You should always perform the necessary backup before performing a hard reset, because all data and applications installed will be deleted after performing a hard reset on this Samsung Galaxy A8 - A800F devices.
1st Methode. Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy A8 - A800F Using Menu :
- Make sure your batery is fully charged, Recomended you have 80% of battery capacity
- Then Backup your Samsung Galaxy A8 - A800F. See This Guide
- Go to menu: System Setting >
- Select Backup and Reset >
- Factory Data Reset >
- Reset Phone
- Choose Erase everything to confirm that you already to perform hard reset on Samsung Galaxy A8 - A800F
- Samsung Galaxy A8 - A800F will continue to hard reset process to restore factory default.
2ndMethode. Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy A8 - A800F Using Hardware Keys:
- Make sure your battery is fully charged, we recomended that your battery has 80% power
- Always BackUp your important data that store in Samsung Galaxy A8 - A800F. see this guide
- Turn Off your Samsung Galaxy A8 - A800F by hold and press Power Button for a second.
- Release any SIM card and SD card that was installed on your Samsung Galaxy A8 - A800F smartphone.
- Then press and hold together a combination button Volume Up + Home Button + Power button at same time for a seconds.
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy A8 - A800F Android logo - Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy A8 - A800F
- And now you will enter, Android System Recovery.
Android System Recovery - samsung galaxy A8 - A800F
- Scroll down using Power Down button, and you can select "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm it using Power Button.
wipe data/factory reset - samsung galaxy A8 - A800F
- Then select "Yes--delete all user data". use volume down button to choice menu, and again confirm it using Power Button.
delete all user data - samsung galaxy A8 - A800F
- Now, wait the process untill you see data wipe complete appear on screen.
data wipe complete - samsung galaxy A8 - A800F
- After process finished you can select "Reboot System Now"
Reboot System Now - samsung galaxy A8 - A800F
- Done, your hard reset process success now.