Guide How To Flash LG Leon LTE Android Using KDZ Firmware.
Flash / Install Firmware LG Leon LTE . Guidebelajar on this guide will explain to you how to flashing android device on LG Leon LTE with easy and simple step. Flashing in android is the same way like fresh install on the windows PC, So by perform a flash on Android you will give a new performance like a new phone. One reason that you should perform a flash your android is because your android get bootloop or when you failed to install Stock ROM Mod.
This LG Leon LTE is the smartphone comes with Android OS, v5.0.1 (Lollipop) and supported CPU Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410,Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53, GPU Adreno 306, 1 GB of RAM as their engine, combined with 8 MP of primary camera, and VGA quality on secondary camera.
So, If you have any problems on LG Leon LTE bootloop or accidental LG Leon LTE is not installed recovery. In this guide I'm not offering recovery twrp or Cwm. CMW is a recovery that already in recovery mode for customization of the device such that the LG Leon LTE with a variety of additional functions in it such as backup / restore, installations and others that are not contained in the standard recovery mode. Generally, in case of a default recovery bootloop LG Leon LTE will go missing in case of bootloop. whereas the original recoery can not help when there hardbrick.
Now, follow the instruction list bellow, do it with your own risk.
Requirement Tool For Flash LG Leon LTE.
Before you perform flash or install your firmware on LG Leon LTE, you must download all requirement tool ;
- Download Firmware LG Official (format KDZ) :
- Or you can select the KDZ Firmware below.
Guide To Flash LG Leon LTE
Please follow this guide carefully to flash LG Leon LTE.
- Make sure you have download all requirement tool above
- Install your LG Flash Tool
- Then you must install LG United Mobile Driver 3.14.1
- Then, Remove the LG Leon LTE battery and put it back in.
- Now you can Hold the Volume Up button (ONLY) while connecting to USB Cable to your PC or computer.
- Your Volume up button needs to be held until it reaches download mode appear on LG Leon LTE LCD Screen. ( visit this guide to enter download mode)
- Then, Open device manager on your PC or computer and changed the LGE Mobile USB Serial port to COM 20.
- Now you can Open the Flash Tool program on your computer.
- Select Type: 3GQCT
- PhoneMode: EMERGENCY
- KDZ : MS34510D_00.KDZ
- Then you can Click on Normal Flash
- Click on Clear update registry
- Select Country : different country
- Select Language: English
- Finally you can click OK.
- You must wait a minute for the LG Mobile Support tool to recognize the LG Leon LTE device.
- When you wait this process, may take 5 minute the tool to recognize it.
- The software will start the extraction on your device.
- When the process reach 100% your LG Leon LTE will reboot.
- Then, you must Unplug your LG Leon LTE from your computer by remove USB Cable from it.,
- Now, your phone will start normally