How to Unlock Bootloader On LG G4 H815 Smartphone With Official Method.
Unlock Bootloader On LG G4 H815 . We know that LG G4 H815 smartphone has many advanced features in it, and have a great prize, But some people feel hesitate because LG G4 H815 came with locked bootloader. Why some one need to unlock booloader on LG G4 H815? This is the reason why should anyone unlock bootloader. Some one try to unlock bootloader on LG G4 H815 because they want to activate developer option or want to installing custom or modified ROMs, flash custom recovery and other tweaks on their phones. So.. they have to unlock bootlader on LG G4 H815.
When you finished flash custom recovery, you would give tons of features and install other tweaks that require full system access to your android devices. Now, I will explain to you how to unlock bootloader on your LG G4 H815 phones devices.
On the screen you must fill all availbale form.
Select your phone with model number LGH815 and enter the IMEI number as well as your Device ID.
You can check your IMEI number by entering *#06# on dial pad.
Or you can going to Settings >> About phone >> Status >> IMEI menu.
Download and install the latest Android SDK (adb.exe, AdbWinApi.dll, fastboot.exe) from developer.android.com
Create a new folder (for example: D:\tools) and copy the following three files to the new folder:
You can find these three files from: sdk\platform-tools
Then enable USB debugging on your LG G4 H815. see this guide
Now, enable OEM unlock, To enable OEM unlock, go to Settings >> Developer options and check Enable OEM unlock.
Then, Enter your phone’s unique Device ID.
This fastboot command will return a character string. This is the Device ID which is needed to generate your unique unlock key.
You will get two lines of numbers. Copy them into a single line and enter them on the required fields on the unlock bootloader page.
Then, Click Confirm. If your IMEI number and Device ID are valid, the bootloader unlock key will be sent to your email.
You will receive an email from LG with an attached file called unlock.bin.
Download your bootloader unlock key to your phone by connecting your phone to PC using USB cable and entering "adb reboot bootloader" in DOS command window.
Your phone will reboot into the fastboot mode.
Go to the directory where you downloaded your bootloader unlock key.
Then you can Open command prompt again on the folder where unlock.bin file is located and enter this command:
Reboot your phone by entering “fastboot reboot” in DOS command window.
Connect your phone to a PC using a USB cable and enter "adb reboot bootloader" in DOS command window.
Your LG G4 H815 will reboot into the fastboot mode.
You can check if the LG G4 H815 device is successfully unlocked,
Now, you can check by entering "fastboot getvar unlocked" and verifying that the response is "unlocked: yes"
Your LG G4 H815 will now have an unlocked bootloader and you can install a custom recovery and root the phone.
Attention : Unlocking your device may void all or parts of your warranty by LG. and you will never get OTA updates by LG. And one thing should you know that in this guide we can not get back our bootloader. it's mean you can Relock Bootloader. So, Beware what will you do.
Risks Unlock the Bootloader.
guidebelajar on this guide can no longer guarantee the full functionality of your LG G4 H815 device after you unlock the bootloader. Unlocking your LG G4 H815 device may cause unexpected side effects that may include but are not limited to the following:
- Your LG G4 H815 device may stop working.
- Certain features and functionalities may be disabled.
- Your LG G4 H815 device may become unsafe to the point of causing you harm.
- Your LG G4 H815 device becomes physically damaged due to overheating.
- The behavior of your device may be altered.
- Some content on your device may no longer be accessible or playable due to invalid DRM keys.
- All your user data, settings, and accounts may disappear. (Therefore, we recommend that you backup all your data).
Guide To Unlock Bootloader LG G4 H815.
Before you following this guide, make sure you have installed ADB drivers and enabled OEM unlock. You will need the drivers for the computer to recognize the LG G4 H815 and OEM unlock needs to be enabled so the LG G4 H815 can go in fastboot mode.
- Make sure you have battery fully charged, we recomended that you have 80% of power
- Warning : Your LG G4 H815 might go dead permanently when your phone goes off suddenly, because your battery power is not charger properly when you perfomrming flash ROMs or installing mods and updates
- Always backup your important data, like music, video, and other application will delete or wipe all. So, you must backup all data before unlock bootloader. for backup SMS data you can see this guide
- Now you Go here, register and create a new account.
- You will receive a confirmation to your email.
- Then click the link to confirm and activate your account.
- Now Go to this page again to unlock the bootloader of the LG G4 H815.
- or you can go to menu :
- Resource Centre ->
- Android ->
- Unlock Bootloader
- Then scroll down to the bottom of page and you will see Starting Unlock The Bootloader button.
- You can view the Device ID by connecting your phone to the PC using a USB cable and entering "adb reboot bootloader" in DOS command window of the folder you created in previous step. for example: C:\tools
- Your phone will reboot into the fastboot mode. Enter "fastboot oem device-id" in DOS command window.
- example : CD58B679A38D6B613ED518F37A05E013F93190BD558261DBBC5584E8EF8789B1
- fastboot flash unlock unlock.bin