How To Root Vivo X5 Pro [Guide].
Root Vivo X5 Pro. On this guide guidebelajar will show to you how to root Vivo X5 Pro. Vivo X5 Pro is an Android smartphone that has LCD screen 5,2 inchi on wide, work on Android 4.4 Jelly bean operating system. which powered by 1.7 GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615 processor and combined with 2 GB of RAM, and big 8 MP pixel of main camera.
Before you continued to perform root on your Vivo X5 Pro please read carefully what is the advantage and risk to root your Vivo X5 Pro devices.
- You can use custom rom to flash your android system
- With rooting your device, you could remove any applications that are installed on the internal memory.
- User can change the configuration of the hardware on your Android smartphone.
- More flexible to setting data storage in memory. you can Uninstall Built in applications.
Preparation to root Vivo X5 Pro.
- Always to perform your backup data, if you have any trouble please read this article to backup your important data.
- your battery must be minimum have 80% of power to continued root process.
Guide Root Vivo X5 Pro(First).
- Enable USB Debugging on your Vivo X5 Pro Phone.
- You can Go to the system settings and open Developer options then check on USB debugging option
- Or, you can see this guide for further information. or this
- Then, go to system setting to open Security tab and scroll down to find and tick Unknown Source option.
- Next step is Download and install Root App (kingroot) to your Vivo X5 Pro phone. Here.
- Open application menu in Vivo X5 Pro your phone then find and open Kingroot app
- Tap the Middle of the Kingroot application and wait until the process is complete.
- You must confirm that the Root Access is Obtained :
- When the root operation is complete, the Kingroot Application will display a round green button with "White Mark" in the middle as in the image below.
Root Vivo X5 Pro
- Verify your root access on your Vivo X5 Pro with install the Root Check. find it HERE