Easy Way Root Vivo X3S Using Oneclickroot.
Root Vivo X3S. On this guide guidebelajar will show to you how to root Vivo X3S. Vivo X3S is an Android smartphone that has LCD screen 5,2 inchi on wide, work on Android 4.3 Jelly bean operating system. which powered by Quad-core 2.3 GHz Krait 400 processor and GPU Adreno 330, combined with 2 GB of RAM, and big 13 MP pixel of main camera and 8 Mp on secondary camera.
Before you continued to perform root on your Vivo X3S please read carefully what is the advantage and risk to root your Vivo X3S devices.
|Root Vivo X3S|
- With rooting your device, you could remove any applications that are installed on the internal memory.
- User can change the configuration of the hardware on your Android smartphone.
- You can use custom rom to flash your android system
- More flexible to setting data storage in memory. you can Uninstall Built in applications.
Preparation to root Vivo X3S.
- Always to perform your backup data, if you have any trouble please read this article to backup your important data
- your battery must be minimum have 80% of power to continued root process.
Guide Root Vivo X3S (First).
- Enable USB Debugging on your Vivo X3S Phone.
- You can Go to the system settings and open Developer options then check on USB debugging option
- Or, you can see this guide for further information. or this
- Download and install Oneclick Root. Here.
- Then, Unzip the package and save it on your computer
- Then connect your Vivo X3S to your PC using USB cable driver.
- Start the OneClickRoot
- Plug your device (with USB debug activated)
- Follow the instructions show on screen
- At the end, please install SuperSU find it on Google Play Store
- Reboot your device, root is done