How to Find a Compatible Driver For Unknown Device Installed On Windows Computer.
Find a Compatible Driver For Unknown Device. Do you have any problem to find a driver for unknown device installed on your Windows computer ? If so, you can continue to read this article below, it will show you how to find the best and the compatible driver for your device. The unknown device listed under the other devices at the Device Manager. Usually drivers are included in the package device. But for the other reasons, the CD driver damage or lose. Also you can use this method to upgrade device driver.
In this case you can't find the driver from the manufacture website, or from the other website. In fact many methods used to find drivers for unknown device, but it will make you confused to decide which method. We think this method below is very easily and simple, so you do not need to be expert to follow this guide.
Find Hardware id.
- Open device manager,
- Click Start - Right click Computer - select Properties (work on Windows 7 or earlier)
- At the open window click Device Manager
|yellow explanation - unknown device|
|device manager - properties|
|tab details - device properties|
|hardware id - device manager|
|value - device manager|
Download Driver From Devid.info
- Open this website on your favorite browser.
- Now, paste the hardware id at the search form. (refers to step number 9 above)
dev id - search form
- Then click search button at the right side.
- if you're lucky, devid.info will show you related result for your device driver.
- At the top row, you can select which Operating System run on your computer.
devid.info - select operating system
- Then, under the OS you can find the result.
- To download the driver, you can click the link or save icon.
download driver - devid.info
- On the next window, you will see your device driver link with the original file text, now click this file to download.
download original file - devid.info