[Guide] Hard Reset / Factory Reset Android OPPO MIRROR 5 (A51W).
Hard Reset OPPO MIRROR 5 (A51W). This guide will show you how to Hard Reset / Factory Reset Android OPPO MIRROR 5 (A51W). Perform Hard reset on android device will wipe or deleted all data stored and App installed on internal phone memory, so you must backup all data before perform it. But data stored on MicroSD will not be affected. If you have set up device with your Google accounts, your contact and and email information is automatically backed up to the Gmail server.
OPPO MIRROR 5 (A51W) is the smartphone released on July, 2015. with 5,3 Inchi wide IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, work on Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop), and supported with chipset Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410, Processor Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53, GPU Adreno 306, combined with 2 GB of RAM, 8 MP on primary camera and 5 MP on secondary camera.
Some People say that Hard reset process is call with master reset or factory reset. Many people asking why shoud we perform hard reset to our phone. The logical answer that can I say for this asking is :
- There are many bug on OPPO MIRROR 5 (A51W).
- We want to remove all personal data and setting that was stored in OPPO MIRROR 5 (A51W) device.
- Restore OPPO MIRROR 5 (A51W) to Default Factory Setting.
- We have forgotten on PIN or Patern Lock at OPPO MIRROR 5 (A51W).
- Our OPPO MIRROR 5 (A51W) has been lagging and stuck on android logo, this call with bootloop.
- Because we will sell our OPPO MIRROR 5 (A51W) Android phones
- We will give our OPPO MIRROR 5 (A51W) away to some one else, and we don't want that one know everything about our secret data, so we have to erase all data before back up it.
- OPPO MIRROR 5 (A51W) has a persistent problem that cannot be solved.
- and many other reason.
1st Method. Hard Reset OPPO MIRROR 5 (A51W) Using Software Menu :
- Make sure your batery is fully charged, Recomended you have 80% of battery capacity
- Then Backup your OPPO MIRROR 5 (A51W) . see this guide
- Open the application tray, pointing up located in the middle at the bottom of the display screen
- Go to menu: Setting >
- Select Back Up and Reset>
- Factory Data Reset >
- Reset Phone
- Choose Erase everything to confirm that you already to perform hard reset on OPPO MIRROR 5 (A51W)
- OPPO MIRROR 5 (A51W) will continue to hard reset process to restore factory default.
- You can not use this methode to reset your phone if it lost or stolen.
2nd Method. Hard Reset OPPO MIRROR 5 (A51W) Using Hardware Keys:
- Make sure your battery is fully charged, we recomended that your battery has 80% power
- Always BackUp your important data that store in OPPO MIRROR 5 (A51W) . see this guide
- Turn Off your OPPO MIRROR 5 (A51W) by hold and press Power Button for a second.
- Release any SIM card and SD card that was installed on your OPPO MIRROR 5 (A51W) smartphone.
- Then press and hold a combination key Power button + Volume Down.
Hard Reset OPPO MIRROR 5 (A51W)
- Release Power button only when phone vibrate, and show OPPO Logo on screen.While Volume Down button is still hold.
- Now, release All button when your phone show language choice on screen.
- You can use volume Down and Volume Up to navigate all menu. and Power Button for confirm your choice. or you can tap menu on screen.
- Now select English.
- Then select Wipe Data and cache.
- On the next screen select Wipe Data and cache again.
- On the next screen you will show a confirmation about Wipe data and cache, because your data and cache will be wiped, and this operation can not be undone. And now select OK.
- Now, you will see a wipe data and cache process to wipe all data stored on your OPPO MIRROR 5 (A51W) phone.
- Wait untill everything finish,
- If you see a message that wiped data successfully appear o screen, it's mean you have successfully perform hard reset on this OPPO MIRROR 5 (A51W) phone.
- Now, select reboot, to reboot your device.
- Select OK to confirm reboot OPPO MIRROR 5 (A51W) .
- Finish, Now you have successfully Hard Reset / Factory Reset Android OPPO MIRROR 5 (A51W).