[Guide] How to Hard Reset / Factory Reset Android OPPO JOY PLUS.
Hard Reset OPPO JOY PLUS. On this guide guidebelajar will show you how to Hard Reset / Factory Reset Android OPPO JOY PLUS. Perform Hard reset on android device will wipe or deleted all data stored and App installed on internal phone memory, so you must backup all data before perform it. But data stored on MicroSD will not be affected. If you have set up device with your Google accounts, your contact and and email information is automatically backed up to the Gmail server.
OPPO JOY PLUS is the smartphone released on May, 2015. with 4,0 Inchi wide IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, work on Android OS, v4.4 (KitKat), and supported with Mediatek MT6572 chipset, Processor Dual-core 1.3 GHz, combined with 1 GB of RAM, 3,15 MP on primary camera and VGA on secondary camera.
Some People say that Hard reset process is call with master reset or factory reset. Many people asking why shoud we perform hard reset to our phone. The logical answer that can I say for this asking is :
- We have forgotten on PIN or Patern Lock at OPPO JOY PLUS.
- Because we will sell our OPPO JOY PLUS Android phones
- There are many bug on OPPO JOY PLUS.
- Restore OPPO JOY PLUS to Default Factory Setting.
- We want to remove all personal data and setting that was stored in OPPO JOY PLUS device.
- OPPO JOY PLUS has a persistent problem that cannot be solved.
- We will give our OPPO JOY PLUS away to some one else, and we don't want that one know everything about our secret data, so we have to erase all data before back up it.
- Our OPPO JOY PLUS has been lagging and stuck on android logo, this call with bootloop.
- and many other reason.
1st Methode. Hard Reset OPPO JOY PLUS Using Software Menu :
- Make sure your batery is fully charged, Recomended you have 80% of battery capacity
- Then Backup your OPPO JOY PLUS . see this guide
- Open the application tray, pointing up located in the middle at the bottom of the display screen
- Go to menu: Setting >
- Select Back Up and Reset>
- Factory Data Reset >
- Reset Phone
- Choose Erase everything to confirm that you already to perform hard reset on OPPO JOY PLUS
- OPPO JOY PLUS will continue to hard reset process to restore factory default.
- You can not use this methode to reset your phone if it lost or stolen.
2ndMethode. Hard Reset OPPO JOY PLUS Using Hardware Keys:
- Make sure your battery is fully charged, we recomended that your battery has 80% power
- Always BackUp your important data that store in OPPO JOY PLUS . see this guide
- Turn Off your OPPO JOY PLUS by hold and press Power Button for a second.
- Release any SIM card and SD card that was installed on your OPPO JOY PLUS smartphone.
- Then press and hold a combination key Power button + Volume Down.
Hard Reset / Factory Reset Android OPPO JOY PLUS
- The phone will vibrate and show Oppo Logo on screen, but all button are still pressed.
- Now, release All button when your phone show language choice on screen.
- You can use volume Down and Volume Up to navigate all menu. and Power Button for confirm your choice. or you can tap menu on screen.
- Now select English to enter ColorOS Recovery.
- Then select Wipe Data and cache.
- On the next screen select Wipe All Data and Removable Applications.
- On the next screen you will show a confirmation about Wipe All Data and Removable Applications, because All Data and Removable Applications will be wiped, this operation can not be undone. And now select OK.
- Now, you will see a wipe data and cache process to wipe all data stored on your OPPO JOY PLUS phone.
- Wait untill everything finish,
- If you see a message that wiped data successfully appear o screen, it's mean you have successfully perform hard reset on this OPPO JOY PLUS phone.
- Now, select reboot, to reboot your device.
- Select OK to confirm reboot OPPO JOY PLUS .
- Finish, Now you have successfully Hard Reset / Factory Reset Android OPPO JOY PLUS.