Guide How to Hard Reset / Factory Reset Android OPPO F1 PLUS.
Hard Reset OPPO F1 PLUS. On this guide guidebelajar will show you how to Hard Reset / Factory Reset Android OPPO F1 PLUS. Perform Hard reset on android device will wipe or deleted all data stored and App installed on internal phone memory, so you must backup all data before perform it. But data stored on MicroSD will not be affected. If you have set up device with your Google accounts, your contact and and email information is automatically backed up to the Gmail server.
OPPO F1 PLUS is the smartphone released on March, 2016. with 5,5 Inchi wide AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, work on Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop), and supported with Mediatek MT6755 Helio P10 chipset, Processor Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53, combined with 4 GB of RAM, 13 MP on primary camera and 16 MP on secondary camera.
Some People say that Hard reset process is call with master reset or factory reset. Many people asking why should we perform hard reset to our phone. The logical answer that can I say for this asking is :
- Restore OPPO F1 PLUS to Default Factory Setting.
- Because we will sell our OPPO F1 PLUS Android phones
- There are many bug on OPPO F1 PLUS.
- We have forgotten on PIN or Pattern Lock at OPPO F1 PLUS.
- We want to remove all personal data and setting that was stored in OPPO F1 PLUS device.
- OPPO F1 PLUS has a persistent problem that cannot be solved.
- We will give our OPPO F1 PLUS away to some one else, and we don't want that one know everything about our secret data, so we have to erase all data before back up it.
- Our OPPO F1 PLUS has been lagging and stuck on android logo, this call with bootloop.
- and many other reason.
1st Method. Hard Reset OPPO F1 PLUS Using Software Menu :
- Make sure your battery is fully charged, Recommend you have 80% of battery capacity
- Then Backup your OPPO F1 PLUS . see this guide
- Open the application tray, pointing up located in the middle at the bottom of the display screen
- Go to menu: Setting >
- Select Back Up and Reset>
- Factory Data Reset >
- Reset Phone
- Choose Erase everything to confirm that you already to perform hard reset on OPPO F1 PLUS
- OPPO F1 PLUS will continue to hard reset process to restore factory default.
- You can not use this methode to reset your phone if it lost or stolen.
2nd Method. Hard Reset OPPO F1 PLUS Using Hardware Keys:
- Make sure your battery is fully charged, we recommend that your battery has 80% power
- Always BackUp your important data that store in OPPO F1 PLUS . see this guide
- Turn Off your OPPO F1 PLUS by hold and press Power Button for a second.
- Release any SIM card and SD card that was installed on your OPPO F1 PLUS smartphone.
- Then press and hold a combination key Power button + Volume Down.
hard reset oppo F1 PLUS
- The phone will vibrate and show Oppo Logo on screen, but all button are still pressed.
- Now, release All button when your phone show language choice on screen.
- You can use volume Down and Volume Up to navigate all menu. and Power Button for confirm your choice. or you can tap menu on screen.
- Now select English to enter ColorOS Recovery.
- Then select Wipe Data and cache.
- On the next screen select Wipe All Data and Removable Applications.
- On the next screen you will show a confirmation about Wipe All Data and Removable Applications, because All Data and Removable Applications will be wiped, this operation can not be undone. And now select OK.
- Now, you will see a wipe data and cache process to wipe all data stored on your OPPO F1 PLUS phone.
- Wait until everything finish,
- If you see a message that wiped data successfully appear o screen, it's mean you have successfully perform hard reset on this OPPO F1 PLUS phone.
- Now, select reboot, to reboot your device.
- Select OK to confirm reboot OPPO F1 PLUS .
- Finish, Now you have successfully Hard Reset / Factory Reset Android OPPO F1 PLUS.