Guide | How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Star to Remove Forgotten Password.
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Star. The following guide will show you how to perform hard reset on Android Samsung galaxy Star. Hard reset used to remove forgotten password given by user to the Android smartphone. Hard reset at Samsung Galaxy Star also know as with factory reset, once the hard reset process start reset your Samsung Galaxy Star, everything will erased. We highly recommend you to backup all data stored on this device as soon as possible to avoid everything lost.
Before we proceed this guide to perform hard reset Samsung Galaxy Star, here we would to introduce Samsung galaxy Star specifications. This device run on Android OS, v4.1.2 (Jelly Bean), Powered by 1.0 GHz Cortex-A5 CPU, Mali-300 GPU.Samsung Galaxy Star supported by 512 MB of RAM. And featured with 2 Mp of primary camera, no secondary camera. Samsung Galaxy Star released on 2013, May.
Hard reset tutorial begin here.
Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy Star.
- Make sure Samsung Galaxy Star is fully charged.
- Please backup everything before perform hard reset your Samsung galaxy Star, keep your data save at another storage.
- Now, turn off your Samsung Galaxy Star.
- Once it completely switch off, now turn it on again by press and hold 3 buttons located at Samsung Galaxy Star body. These buttons are ;
- Volume Up button + Home Button + Power Button.
|Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Star|
|Samsung Galaxy Star logo|
|wipe data / factory reset galaxy star|