Guide | Hard Reset Android Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Smartphone.
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Note 4. This is basic knowledge for every Android smartphone owner. The owner must know how to perform hard reset or factory reset on their Samsung Galaxy Note 4 smartphone. So, they don't need go to contact manufacturer support if there is something wrong on their Samsung Galaxy Note 4. Most of problem should need hard reset is forgot the password, PIN, or security pattern lock screen. Other than that you can use hard reset to remove all personal data and account if you need to sell your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 to someone else. You must be careful to perform factory reset on your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 to avoid everything lost during hard reset process. During hard reset on Samsung Galaxy Note 4 all data, file, App installed at phone internal memory will deleted.
Need to know more information's about Samsung Galaxy Note 4 ? here you can know all device specs. This device released on 2014, October. Powered by Quad-core 2.7 GHz Krait 450 - Snapdragon 805 CPU, Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 chipset, Adreno 420 GPU. Samsung Galaxy Note 4 comes with 5.7 inhes Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display. Also supported with 3 GB of RAM. Samsung Galaxy Note 4 featured with 16 MP of primary camera and 3.7 of secondary camera. This device run on Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat), upgradable to v6.0.1 (Marshmallow).
Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
- Hard reset process will take a while, therefore to avoid the system shutdown make sure your battery fully charged.
- Hard reset will restore all user setting to default factory setting, it's mean the hard reset process will delete or wipe everything. We recommend to backup as soon as possible.
- Now turn off your Samsung Galaxy Note 4
- Once your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 completely switch off, Now turn on your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 by press and hold these button simultaneously.
- Volume Up button + Home Button + Power Button.
- Now, release all button when your device show Samsung Galaxy Note 4 logo on screen.
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 logo
- Just wait a while, your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 will enter Android System recovery mode
- Once Android System Recovery appear on your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 logo screen, you can select menu by highlight it.
- To navigate on this menu, you can use Volume Up and Volume down. Then confirm with power button.
- Now, highlight wipe data / factory reset to select it. and press Power button to confirm.
wipe data factory reset Samsung note 4
- Then select yes -- delete all user data to proceed hard reset on the Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
- Now, you can wait the hard reset process.
- Once it done, you can highlight reboot system now, to reboot your Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
- Finish, now you have successfully perform factory reset on Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
|Hard Reset Android Samsung Galaxy Note 4|