Guide Hard Reset Android Samsung Galaxy Alpha Smartphone.
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Alpha. The following guide will show you how to Hard Reset Android Samsung Galaxy Alpha Smartphone. Hard reset is basic knowledge that should be possessed by every android user to fix a little problem. Most problem that successfully fixed with this method is forgotten screen lock, PIN, and user password. Once the user forgot their password set up at Samsung Galaxy Alpha, they unable to log in and use their phone. And the only way to fix it they should perform hard reset or master reset to this Samsung Galaxy Alpha smartphone. By perform hard reset on Samsung Galaxy Alpha it will restore all user setting to default factory setting.
Here is Samsung Galaxy Alpha specs. This device released on 2014, September. Powered by Octa-core (4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A15 & 4x1.3 GHz Cortex-A7) CPU, Exynos 5430 Octa chipset, Mali-T628 MP6 GPU. Samsung Galaxy Alpha also supported by 2 GB of RAM. This device featured by 12 MP of primary camera and 2.1 MP of secondary camera. Samsung Galaxy Alpha run on Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat), upgradable to v5.0.2 (Lollipop)
Here is Samsung Galaxy Alpha versions ;
- G850M (Vodafone)
- G850T (T-Mobile)
- G850F (Europe)
- G850FQ; G850Y
Hard reset guide start here.
Master Reset Samsung Galaxy Alpha.
- Make sure to charge your Samsung Galaxy Alpha battery until full, this will avoid the system down during hard reset process..
- During hard reset process, all data file and app installed at phone internal memory will be deleted. we highly recommend to backup it as soon as possible.
- To start hard reset on Samsung Galaxy Alpha, your device should turn off. You can quickly turn off Samsung Galaxy Alpha by long press power button
- Once your Samsung Galaxy Alpha completely turn off, Now turn on your Samsung Galaxy Alpha by press and hold these button at the same times.
- Volume Up button + Home Button + Power Button.
- Now, release all button when your device show Samsung Galaxy Alpha logo on screen.
Samsung Galaxy Alpha logo
- Just wait a while, your Samsung Galaxy Alpha will enter Android System recovery mode
- Once Android System Recovery appear on your Samsung Galaxy Alpha logo screen, you can select menu by highlight it.
- To navigate on this menu, you can use Volume Up and Volume down. Then confirm with power button.
- Now, highlight wipe data / factory reset to select it. and press Power button to confirm.
- Then select yes -- delete all user data to proceed hard reset on the Samsung Galaxy Alpha.
- Now, you can wait the hard reset process.
- Once it done, you can highlight reboot system now, to reboot your Samsung Galaxy Alpha.
- Finish, now you have successfully perform factory reset on Samsung Galaxy Alpha.
|Hard Reset Android Samsung Galaxy Alpha|