Guide | Remove Google Account to Bypass FRP (Factory Reset Protection) Samsung Galaxy On8
Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy ON8. Once your Samsung Galaxy On8 registered with your own Google account or Gmail, it will enable FRP or factory reset protection on this device. FRP work to prevent the other person to use your phone after they perform hard reset or factory reset on Samsung Galaxy On8 phone. They will stuck on verifying Google account screen, and nothing can they do except they know the current Google account information previously synchronize with this device. FRP feature only available on the Samsung smartphone run on Android 5.1 or higher.
This device also known as Samsung Galaxy On8 SM-J710FN/DF. Samsung Galaxy ON8 released on 2016, October. This device run on Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow). The following step by step tutorial below will show you how to remove Google account to bypass FRP on Samsung Galaxy On8 smartphone. Let's we proceed this guide.
- In order your PC successfully detect your Samsung Galaxy On8 device, USB driver should installed correctly on your computer. Driver also available below.
- Quick Shortcut Maker.
- RealTerm: Serial/TCP Terminal.
- Google Account Manager for Android 6 Marshmallow
Step By Step How to Bypass FRP.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy on8 to the internet via Wi-Fi
- Insert SIM card to the SIM tray
- Setup your phone to the first time use. it will ask you to enter Gmail on verifying Google account. If you forgot this information your step will stop here. But now we can fix it.
- Now, go to your computer.
- Install Samsung USB driver.
- Install RealTerm.
- Once Real Term successfully installed on PC now open this program.
- Run RealTerm as administrator
- Click start - Run (or prees windows button + R)
- Then type the following command.
- mmc devmgmt.msc
- Click your modem properties to see port number (ex. port 3).
modem properties - port
- Click Port tab
- Enter port number (see step 4 above)
- Click Misc tab
- Click Send tab
- Here are two command you need to copy at RealTerm window
|send command at realterm|
- goo.gl/Omy20X (quick_shortcut_maker)
- goo.gl/oSXjda (Google_account_manager)