How to Hard Reset or Factory Reset Samsung Z2 to Remove Pattern Lock.
Hard Reset Samsung Z2. As mentioned at title above, now we will show you how to remove forgotten screen pattern lock by perform hard reset or factory reset on Samsung Z2. Also you can use this method to remove forgotten password or pin on your Samsung Z2. Other than that this method allow you to fix unresponsive device when run on every installed app. We are remind of this at the beginning that during hard reset or master reset will delete all file, data, and everything saved at internal phone memory. To avoid everything lose backup it at the other storage, such as computer or other media.
Now, let we know detail specs of Samsung Z2. This device released on 2016, August. Comes with 4.0 inches TFT capacitive touchscreen, 256K colors display. Powered by Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A7 CPU, Spreadtrum SC9830 chipset, Mali-400MP2 GPU. Supported with 1 GB of RAM, and featured with 5 MP of primary camera, and VGA quality at secondary camera. Samsung Z2 run on Tizen OS, v2.4 OS.
The tutorial begins here.
Hard Reset Samsung Z2.
- Once again we remind you to backup everything stored on your Samsung Z2 phone.
- Your battery must fully charged, or at least has 75% of battery capacity.
- Turn off your Samsung Z2.
- Once your Samsung Z2 completely turn off. Now press and hold three buttons at the same time. These buttons are located at Samsung Z2 body.
- Volume Up Button + Home Button + Power Button.
- Release all button when your phone show Samsung Z2 Tizen logo on screen.
Samsung Z2 tizen Logo
- Just wait a minute, your Samsung Z2 phone will enter Tizen System recovery.
how to enter Tizen System recovery
- On this screen you can use volume up and volume down to navigate the menu, and power button to select.
- Now, highlight phone reinitialization and press power button.
- On the next screen select Yes. if you press power button it will erase all data from your phone's internal storage. including settings of downloaded and preloaded applications and system configuration.
- Now, the system will perform factory reset on Samsung Z2 tizen.
- Don't turn off this device by pressing power button for 3 seconds during this process.
- Just wait the process until finish.
- Once it finished just reboot your Samsung Z2 tizen.
|Hard Reset Samsung Z2|