How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 2016 to Remove Forgotten Password.
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 2016. Your Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 2016 is now locked ? If your phone locked because a forgotten password, pin or screen pattern lock then you can follow this guide below. Here we will show you how to perform factory reset or master reset on Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 2016. During hard reset process all data, file and app installed on internal phone memory will deleted. There are no option to avoid it, just backup all data before proceed this task on your device.
Here is Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 2016 specs, it better you know specs for this device before proceed hard reset. This device released on 2016, September. Comes with 5.5 inches PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display. Powered by Octa-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU, Exynos 7870 Octa chipset, Mali-T830MP2 GPU. Supported with 3 GB of RAM, and featured with 13 MP on primary camera and 8 MP on secondary camera. Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 2016 run on Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow).
The tutorial begins here.
Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 2016.
- During hard reset it will delete all user data, file and app installed at internal phone storage. We highly recommend to backup everything before perform this task.
- Don't lets your battery at low capacity, at least has 80% of battery capacity.
- Now, Switch off your Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 2016 device.
- Once it completely turn off, now turn on it by press and hold three buttons at the same time. This buttons located at Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 2016 body, these buttons are:
- Volume Up button + Home Button + Power Button.
|Galaxy J7 Prime logo|
|Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime System recovery|