Guide | How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Ace Nxt.
Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy Ace Nxt. When you forgot the password, PIN or screen lock pattern, you will unable to log in to your Samsung Galaxy Ace Ntx. The only one you can do is perform hard reset on this device, so you can log in and use this device to make any call or send text message. Hard reset also known as with factory reset, it will restore all user setting to default factory setting. Hard reset will remove and delete all data and file stored in Samsung Galaxy Ace Nxt phone memory. Also it will delete all installed app by user. So, if you have the same problem with description above, you can follow this guide to fix it.
Here is Samsung Galaxy Ace Nxt specs.This device released to the market at 2014, August. Run on Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat). Powered by 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 CPU, supported by 512 MB of RAM. Samsung Galaxy Ace Nxt also featured with 3.15 MP, LED flash primary camera, and vga quality on secondary camera. This device comes with 4.0 inches TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display.
Now, let we proceed this guide.
Hard Reset Process.
- Make sure your device is Samsung Galaxy Ace Nxt.
- This device has at least 78% of battery capacity.
- Warning, during hard reset or master reset process all data and file will deleted. We recommend to backup it before reset Samsung Galaxy Ace Nxt.
- Turn off Samsung Galaxy Ace Nxt
- Then turn it on again by press and hold three combination button at the same time. This button located at Samsung Galaxy Ace Nxt body. These buttons are ;
- Volume Up + Home button + Power button.
- Release all button when you see Samsung Galaxy Ace Nxt logo appear on screen.
- Just wait a minute, now you Samsung Galaxy Ace Nxt will enter Android System recovery mode.
- Here, you can use volume down or volume up to navigate menu, and use power button to confirm your selection.
- Now, highlight wipe data/ factory reset and press power button.
- On the next screen highlight yes -- delete all user data then press power button.
- Just wait hard reset process, once it finish back to system recovery mode screen again.
- Now highlight Reboot now and press power button.