Guide How to Remove FRP (Factory Reset Protection) Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro.
Bypass FRP Sasmung Galaxy A9 Pro. Once FRP enabled on your Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro, it ill prevent your device from the other user after device reset or flashed. We know that FRP or factory Reset Protection is new feature from Samsung, it work on the latest Samsung smartphone run on Android OS 5.1 or higher. FRP only allow the previously Google account synchronized with Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro. So, if your device lost or stolen FRP will protect your device. Because some one can't access your phone with out information about your Google Account.
Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro released on 2016, May. This device run on Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow). And this device also has FRP feature on it. If you have the problem about it, you can follow this guide below to remove FRP on Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro.
Warning : This guide dedicated to the Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro only. Not for Thief person.
- Make sure driver for Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro (2016) already installed on your PC, If you don't have this driver you can try below.
- Quick Shortcut Maker.
- RealTerm: Serial/TCP Terminal.
- Google Account Manager
Guide to Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro to Internet via Wi-Fi.
- Then continue with the earlier setup. You will stuck on account verifying (FRP lock)
- Now, go to your PC.
- Install Samsung USB driver.
- Install RealTerm.
- Once Real Term successfully installed on PC now you can open it.
- Run RealTerm as administrator
- Click start - Run (or prees windows button + R)
- Then type the following command.
- mmc devmgmt.msc
- Click your modem properties to see port number (ex. port 3).
modem properties - port
- Click Port tab
- Enter port number (see step 4 above)
- Click Misc tab
- Click Send tab
- Write down these 2 command at notepad;
|send command at realterm|
- goo.gl/oSXjda (Google_account_manager)
- goo.gl/ATl94C or goo.gl/Omy20X (quick_shortcut_maker)