Guide | How to Bypass FRP to Remove Google Account Samsung Galaxy J5 2016.
Bypass FRP Samsung J5 2016. Once your Google account registered on Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 it will automatically enable Samsung FRP on this device. FRP or Factory Reset Protection is the latest feature from Samsung device to prevent unauthorized user to use phone after they perform hard reset or flash device. FRP work on the latest Android 5.1 Lollipop or later. So, if your Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 is lost or stolen by someone then they reset this phone, they can't use this after it. They should fill the Google account information (User and password of Gmail) which it previously synchronize with Samsung Galaxy J5 device.
This method work on all Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 versions ;
- J510F (HK, India, South Africa, Thailand)
- J510Y (New Zealand);
- J510FN (Europe)
- J510G (Malaysia, Indonesia)
- J510M (LATAM).
Guide to Bypass FRP Samsung J5 2016.
- Turn On your Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 device.
- Make sure you have Wi-Fi Internet access.
- Then, connect your phone to the Internet via Wi-Fi.
- Once your Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 connected to the internet, now connect your phone to the computer via USB cable.
- Make sure SideSync software installed on your PC.
- Once your Galaxy J5 2016 phone connected to the PC, it will automatically launch pop up menu open with.
pop up screen - Galaxy J3 2016
- Therefore you can select Internet to proceed the next step.
- Now type this url on your internet address browser.
- Then your page will redirect to download page.
- Just download the file (QuickShortcutMaker_v2.4.apk)
- Then go to download page, and install QuickShortcutMaker_v2.4.apk.
- Tap setting if this apk ask to enable Unknown resource.
- Then back to the installation step to proceed install this apk.
- Once finish, tap Open
- Now type google on incremental search to find Google Account Manager (Type Email and password).
Google Account Manager - galaxy J3 2016
- Then tap Try
- Now tap on top right corner to select Browser sign in - tap Ok
- Now, input your Google account at this form (you can use the other account)
Google account sign in form
- Once your Gmail or Google account successfully accepted. tap back and restart your Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 device.
- Now, perform hard reset or factory reset to this device. You can see this guide how to do it.