Update | Flash Super Stock ROM Android 7.0 Nougat on Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
Update | Flash Super Stock ROM Android 7.0 Nougat on Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge.
Update Android 7.0 Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge. This guide below we will show you how to update and flash new firmware on Samsung Galaxy S7 and Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. The update is Android 7.0 Nougat beta release from official Samsung. This Stock ROM is called Super Stock ROM for Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge. All Samsung device with exynos processor are supported to update with this method. Just follow this guide below if you sure to update your Samsung Galaxy S7 | S7 Edge, read all instructions carefully to avoid your device damaged or bricked. Guidebelajar doesn't take any responsibility for all risk involved by this guide.
Let we know what is the Samsung Galaxy S7 specs. This device released on 2016, March. Comes with 5.1 Inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors. Powered by Octa-core (4x2.3 GHz Mongoose & 4x1.6 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU, Exynos 8890 Octa Chipset, Mali-T880 MP12 GPU. Supported by 4 GB of RAM, and combined with 12 MP of primary camera and 5 MP on secondary camera, By default Samsung Galaxy S7 run on Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow).
Now, let's get started to update Super Stock ROM with Android 7.0 on Samsung galaxy S7 | S7 Edge.
On this guide we flash the new Super Stock ROM with TWRP recovery, So read this instrction carefully to get perfect result.
- Install the latest TWRP recovery on your Samsung Galaxy S7 | S7 Edge. See this guide below how to install TWRP recovery on Samsung device.
- Make sure to do Nandroid backup.
- Download Super Stock ROM Android 7.0 for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. Put this ROM at SD Card on root directory.
- Once TWRP Recovery already installed on your device, now boot the phone to the recovery mode.
- To enter recovery mode yu can use a combinations button located outside of Samsung Galaxy S7 | S7 Edge, this buttons are.
- Volume Down + Power Button + Home Button.
|wipe data - Samsung Galaxy S7|