How to install TWRP Recovery on All Android Samsung Device With ODIN
How to install TWRP Recovery on All Android Samsung Device With ODIN.
Install TWRP Recovery Samsung Device. This guide below will show you how to install TWRP recovery on All Samsung device using ODIN flash tool, By installing TWRP on your Samsung device the user will able to flash a custom recovery and access all file stored in internal phone memory without loading Android OS. There are many method how to install TWRP recovery into your phone, for example ; Install TWRP via Google Play Store (this method need root access) , Install TWRP recovery via ODIN, and install TWRP via fastboot. And now on this guide we will explain install TWRP recovery via ODIN flash tool.
To start flashing TWRP recovery into your Samsung device, you must provide this file below.
- Download ODIN flash tool from link below.
- Download TWRP Recovery from this website.
- Select menu device.
- Now, Search for TWRP for your device at the form.
- For example type : Samsung galaxy s7.
- Then at the result you can click the TWRP recovery you want to download.
- Now, save this TWRP recovery at the computer folder.
Installing TWRP Recovery with ODIN.
- Now, run ODIN on your computer.
ODIN flash tool - install TWRP recovery
- Once the program launched and ready to use, now click PDA button. to load TWRP recovery zip file from your computer folder.
PDA button - ODIN software
- Then Turn off the Android Samsung smartphone
- Once it completely shutdown, now enter your Samsung device into download mode by press and hold three combinations button located at the Samsung body. These buttons are ;
|Flash TWRP Recovery with ODIN|
|Samsung TWRP recovery|