Guide | How to Install Unofficial TWRP recovery 188.8.131.52 on Huawei Mate 9
Guide | How to Install Unofficial TWRP recovery 184.108.40.206 on Huawei Mate 9.
Install Unofficial TWRP recovery Huawei Mate 9. Most of TWRP recovery are downloaded from twrp.me. The same as Huawei also available on this site. But nowadays TWRP recovery for Huawei Mate 9 is not available yet. So, what will the Huawei Mate 9 user do if they want install TWRP recovery on their own device. Now, this TWRP recovery for Huawei Mate 9 are available unofficial. Someone on xda successfully test this TWRP on their MHA-L29 international dual sim model, and claimed work on all Huawei Mate 9 model.
There are several things you must know before installing TWRP recovery on Huawei Mate 9.
- This recovery is unofficial but tested by Tkkg1994.
Ok, I think you understand what I mean above. Here is Huawei Mate 9 specs. This device released on 2016, November. Comes with 5,9 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors. Powered by Octa-core (4x2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU, Hisilicon Kirin 960 Chipset, Mali-G71 MP8 GPU. Supported by 4 GB of RAM. Equipped with 20 MP of primary camera and 8 MP of secondary camera. Huawei Mate 9 run on Android OS, v7.0 (Nougat), EMUI 5.0.
- MHA-L09XXX devices
- MHA-L29XXX devices
- MHA-TL01XXX devices
- MHA-AL00XXX devices
- This guide below will help you to unlock bootloader on your device, this method also work on Huawei Mate 9.
- Just follow the guide to unlock bootloader your Huawei Mate 9.
Install Unofficial TWRP Recovery.
- Make sure OEM Unlock is enable on Huawei Mate 9
- Then download unofficial TWRP recovery for Huawei Mate 9.
- Make sure ADB / fastboot driver is installed correctly on your computer. If you don't understand what is fastboot, check our guide here.
- Now, Open the ADB / fastboot application on your computer and go to the directory where your TWRP img file is downloaded.
- Connect Huawei Mate 9 to the computer via USB cable.
- Now Boot your Huawei Mate 9 into bootloader. How to do it ?
- Firsts method.
- At ADB command prompt type : fastboot reboot-bootloader
- Second method.
- Power off your device, press and hold Power button and Volume down button until it boots to download mode.
- fastboot oem device-info
- fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.0.2-0-hi3660.img
- fastboot reboot