Guide How to Root All Android Motorola Phone Using SuperSU
Guide How to Root All Android Motorola Phone Using SuperSU.
Root Android Motorola. This guide will show you step by step how to root Android Motorola device using SuperSU. When you root your Android device you will get privilege access to the device. There are some reasons why we need root our Android Motorola phone. Root Android phone will boost phone's speed and battery life, Block any advertisement in any installed Applications on your phone, Run backup App that need root permissions, Remove Pre-Installed App from the manufacturer, Install Incompatible Apps, Flash a custom kernel, Flashing custom ROM, Tweak your phone, and much more.
On some phone rooting your device will void any warranty. Also if you not careful it will bricked your Motorola phone. Other than that a rooted device will no longer get official update from manufacturer.
So, if you understand what will you do on your device, you can continue to follow this guide below. There are some conditions to follow this guide.
- Unlock Bootloader your Motorola phone is needed.
- TWRP recovery is already installed on your phone.
Step By Step Root Motorola Phone.
- Download the latest SuperSU from available link below.
- Copy SuperSU file to Internal SD card. Put this Zip file at root directory for easy access.
- Now, boot your Motorola phone into boot mode selector. Each Motorola phone has a different method to enter boot mode selector. For most combinations key are;
- Power Button + Volume Down
- Power Button + Volume UP
|TWRP recovery menu|
|swap to confirm flash|
|root checker basic|