Guide | How to Flash Firmware Motorola XOOM 2 MZ607
Guide | How to Flash Firmware Motorola XOOM 2 MZ607.
Flash Firmware Motorola XOOM 2 MZ607. Installing the firmware on the device Motorola XOOM 2 MZ607 will get a new experience on new software. Therefore on this guide we will show you how to install or flash a new firmware on Motorola XOOM 2 MZ607. To flash the firmware we need a flash tool specially designed for Motorola phone, this tool called RSD Lite and free for use. Below you can find available link to download RSD Lite and firmware for Motorola XOOM 2 MZ607. Flashing Motorola XOOM 2 MZ607 will delete or wipe all data and file stored in internal memory, to avoid it lose you must back up it first.
This is Motorola XOOM 2 MZ607 specifications, this device released on 2011, November. With 8,2 inches TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, powered by Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A9 CPU, TI OMAP 4430 Chipset, and PowerVR SGX540 GPU. Supported by 1 GB internal memory, 5 MP primary camera, 1,3 MP secondary camera. And run on Android OS, v3.2 (Honeycomb), planned upgrade to v4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich).
Make sure your Motorola XOOM 2 MZ607 device meet specifications above to follow these flashing guide.
Then, connect your Motorola XOOM 2 MZ607 to the computer via USB cable.
Make sure your Motorola XOOM 2 MZ607 successfully detected on your computer via bootloader mode.
If failed, try to use original USB cable or change your computer port.
Now, Open RSD Lite from start menu.
Click the button assigned with red circle show at picture above to load Motorola XOOM 2 MZ607 firmware.
Firmware file should have this extensions (*.xml, *.shx, *.sbf, *.hs, etc)
Once your firmware successfully load, RSD lite should look like picture shown below.
Now click start button.
Flashing process will start automatically without your interference.
Wait a while until flashing your Motorola XOOM 2 MZ607 finish.
- Make sure to always Back Up your data and file before flashing your Motorola XOOM 2 MZ607.
- To avoid fails flashing process, make sure battery has 75% of capacity.
- Use original USB cable to connect between your Motorola XOOM 2 MZ607 to the computer.
- Make sure Motorola XOOM 2 MZ607 driver correctly installed on your computer, If you don't have this driver yet. download via this link below.
- Now download and install RSD lite Multi Flash tool from here.
- Then, download Motorola XOOM 2 MZ607 firmware file.
Flashing Motorola XOOM 2 MZ607.
- Now, boot Motorola device to bootloader mode. How to do it ?
- Power off the Motorola XOOM 2 MZ607, by press and hold power button for a seconds, it will completely turn off the device.
- Now, press and hold both volume down + volume up button.
|rsd lite flash tool|