Guide | How to Flash Firmware Motorola DROID RAZR M
Guide | How to Flash Firmware Motorola DROID RAZR M.
Flash Motorola DROID RAZR M. Flashing device also known as with installing a new firmware into Android device. A firmware must work normally to keep Android device run well. So, if your Motorola DROID RAZR M having a problems we must resolve it before our Motorola DROID RAZR M damage or totally dead. Therefore, on this guide we will show you a simple and easy guide How to Flash Firmware Motorola DROID RAZR M. To flash a firmware into this device we must download and install a flash tool that specially designed for Motorola device, this tool is called RSD Lite. This method run perfectly on Motorola DROID RAZR M series (Motorola RAZR M XT902 and Motorola RAZR M XT905).
Before we proceed our guide, here is detail specifications of Motorola DROID RAZR M, This device released on 2012, September. With 4.3 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, powered by Dual-core 1.5 GHz Krait CPU, Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon S4 Plus Chipset, and Adreno 225 GPU. Supported by 1 GB internal memory, 8 MP primary camera, VGA on secondary camera. And Motorola DROID RAZR M run on Android OS, v4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich), up-gradable to v4.4 (KitKat).
Now, let we proceed our guide.
#1 Step. Preparation
- Flashing process will delete or erase all data stored in Motorola DROID RAZR M internal memory, So, you must back up it first.
- During flashing process will drain your battery capacity, So, don't let your battery empty or at low state.
- Always use original USB cable to connect your Motorola DROID RAZR M to the computer.
- Motorola DROID RAZR M driver should installed correctly on your computer or laptop. You can download this driver via this link below.
- Now you must download and install RSD lite Multi Flash tool from here.
- Now, download Motorola DROID RAZR M firmware file.
- Motorola RAZR M XT902.
- Motorola RAZR M XT905.
#2 Step. Flashing Guide.
- Now, boot Motorola DROID RAZR M device to bootloader mode. How to do it ?
- Power off the Motorola DROID RAZR M, by press and hold power button for a seconds, it will completely turn off the device.
- Now, press and hold both volume down + volume up button.
rsd lite flash tool