Guide How to Flash Firmware on Motorola Droid Mini XT1030
Guide How to Flash Firmware on Motorola Droid Mini XT1030.
Flash Motorola Droid Mini XT1030. If your Motorola Droid Mini XT1030 device no longer getting OTA update from your manufacturer, you will never get the latest update for your firmware. If so, you can use the other method to update your firmware using this guide below, this guide will show you how to flash or install a firmware manually using RSD lite. RSD lite is a flash tool specially designed for Motorola device. Just download and install this tool form official website, and install it on your computer to help flash a firmware into Motorola Droid Mini XT1030.
Make sure your Motorola Droid Mini XT1030 has this specifications to follow this guide. This device is released on 2013, July. With 4.3 inches TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors. powered by Dual-core 1.7 GHz Krait CPU, Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro chipset, Adreno 320 GPU, Supported by 2 GB internal memory, 10 MP primary camera, 2 MP secondary camera. And run on Android OS, v4.2 (Jelly Bean), upgradable to v4.4.4 (KitKat), planned upgrade to v5.0 (Lollipop).
Now, let we proceed our guide.
- Back Up data and file is the first step you must do before proceed flash firmware into Motorola Droid Mini XT1030.
- The battery power must at minimum 75% of power level.
- Always use an original USB cable to connect your Motorola Droid Mini XT1030 to the computer or laptop.
- Make sure driver for Motorola Droid Mini XT1030 installed correctly, if you don't have the driver yet please download via this link below.
- Download and install RSD Lite Multi flash to the computer or laptop.
- Here you can download Motorola Droid Mini XT1030 firmware file. (choose appropriate file according your phone versions).
- Motorola Droid Mini (XT1030)
#2. Flashing Motorola Droid Mini XT1030.
- Now, boot Motorola Droid Mini XT1030 device to Fastboot mode. How to do it ?
- Power off the Motorola Droid Mini XT1030, by press and hold power button for a seconds, it will completely turn off the device.
- Now, press and hold both volume down + volume up button.
- Now, connect your Motorola Droid Mini XT1030 to the computer via USB cable.
- Make sure your Motorola Droid Mini XT1030 successfully detected on your computer via Fastboot mode.
- If failed, try to use original USB cable or change your computer port.
- Then, Open your RSD Lite software on your computer from start menu.rsd lite flash tool
- Click the button assigned with red circle show at picture above to load Motorola Droid Mini XT1030 firmware.
- Firmware file should have this extensions (*.xml, *.shx, *.sbf, *.hs, etc)
- Once your Motorola Droid Mini XT1030 firmware successfully load, RSD lite flash tool should look like picture shown below.
rsd lite - flash Motorola Droid Mini XT1030
- Now click start button. to begin the flashing process.
- Flashing process will start automatically without your interference.
- Just wait a while until flashing your Motorola Droid Mini XT1030 done.