Guide | How to Flash Firmware on Android Motorola Droid MAXX XT1080M
Guide | How to Flash Firmware on Android Motorola Droid MAXX XT1080M.
Flash Motorola Droid MAXX XT1080M. Firmware on Android device is very flexible, which you can customizing and optimizing the firmware. It can a be possibility to update the firmware if your device get an OTA update from your manufacturer. But if your device no longer getting an OTA update it's impossible you can upgrade the firmware to the latest versions. Don't worry about it, you can still update the firmware use manual update. Therefore on this guide you can learn how to install or flash a new firmware into Android Motorola Droid MAXX XT1080M device. To manually flash the firmware we need a tool, this tool called RSD lite. This is free software you can download from available link below.
Before we continue this guide it's better we know a Motorola Droid MAXX XT1080M specifications. This device is released on 2013, August. With 5.0 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors. powered by Dual-core 1.7 GHz Krait CPU, Qualcomm Snapdragon S4Pro chipset, Adreno 320 GPU, Supported by 2000 MB internal memory, 10 MP primary camera, 2 MP secondary camera. And run on Android OS, v4.2.2 (Jelly Bean), upgradable to v4.4.4 (KitKat), planned upgrade to v5.0 (Lollipop).
The flashing guide start here.
- During flashing your Motorola Droid MAXX XT1080M, data, account and file stored in internal memory will be deleted. So, you must back up it before lose them.
- Try to keep your battery at minimum 80% of battery power.
- To avoid failed connections between Motorola Droid MAXX XT1080M and the computer or the laptop, make sure to always use an original USB cable.
- Driver for your Motorola Droid MAXX XT1080M must installed correctly to ensure your device detected on the computer. You can download this driver from link below.
- Download and install RSD Lite Multi flash from the official website.
- Here you can download Motorola Droid MAXX XT1080M firmware file. (choose appropriate file according your phone versions)
- Motorola Droid MAXX XT1080M.
- Now, boot Motorola Droid MAXX XT1080M device to Fastboot mode. How to do it ?
- Power off the Motorola Droid MAXX XT1080M, by press and hold power button for a seconds, it will completely turn off the device.
- Now, press and hold both volume down + volume up button.
- Now, connect your Motorola Droid MAXX XT1080M to the computer via USB cable.
- Make sure your Motorola Droid MAXX XT1080M successfully detected on your computer via Fastboot mode.
- If failed, try to use original USB cable or change your computer port.
- Then, Open your RSD Lite software on your computer from start menu.rsd lite flash tool
- On the next step you can click the button assigned with red circle shown at picture above to load Motorola Droid MAXX XT1080M firmware.
- Firmware file should have this extensions (*.xml, *.shx, *.sbf, *.hs, etc)
- Once your Motorola Droid MAXX XT1080M firmware successfully load, RSD lite flash tool should look like picture shown below.
rsd lite - flash Motorola Droid MAXX XT1080M
- Then you can click start button. to begin the flashing process.
- Flashing your Motorola Droid MAXX XT1080M process will start automatically without your interference.
- Just wait a while until flashing your Motorola Droid MAXX XT1080M done.