Guide How to Perform Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Ace Style to remove Pattern Lock
Guide How to Perform Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Ace Style to remove Pattern Lock.
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Ace Style. This guide below will show you how to perform hard reset Samsung Galaxy Ace Style to remove pattern lock. If you forgot pattern lock, PIN, or password on your Samsung Galaxy device you will be able to use your device. Because you can't access phone menu. So, you must restore all pattern lock, PIN or password to empty. Therefore you must perform hard reset on Samsung Galaxy Ace Style. Please note if you perform hard reset on this device, it will erase or delete all file and data stored in internal memory, you must back up it as often as possible to avoid lost of them.
Before we proceed hard reset on Samsung Galaxy Ace Style, We would to introduce a specifications of this device. This device Also known as Samsung Galaxy Ace Style G310HN. This device released on 2014, May. With 4,0 inches TFT capacitive touchscreen, 256K colors . Powered by Dual-core 1.2 GHz CPU, Run on Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat), Supported by 512 MB of RAM, 5 MP of secondary camera, and VGA on secondary camera.
Tutorial begin here.
#1. (First Method) Hard Reset .
If your Samsung Galaxy Ace Style is not locked, you will able use this first method to reset your device.
- Battery must fully charged, at least has 75% of battery capacity.
- Samsung Galaxy Ace Style smartphone is turn On.
- Then, go to the apps drawer.
- Now tap settings on your Samsung Galaxy Ace Style screen menu.
- On the next screen, scroll down until you see backup and reset. then tap it.
- Now, tap Factory data reset.
- Then, tap Reset Device Button to start hard reset on your Samsung Galaxy Ace Style.
#2. (Second Method) Hard Reset.
We recommend using this second method to reset your device if your device is locked by forgotten PIN, Password, or pattern lock
Now, Now highlight wipe data/factory reset.
Then highlight and select yes --- delete all user data
Now, wait a minute until data wipe process is complete.
Once it complete you will see a notification at below of your Samsung Galaxy Ace Style screen that say data wipe complete.
Now highlight reboot system now to reboot your Samsung Galaxy Ace Style device.
- Make sure your battery is fully charged.
- If possible, Try to back up all file and data stored in internal memory,
- Now, turn off your Samsung Galaxy Ace Style smartphone.
- Now, press and hold a three combination buttons which is located on your Samsung Galaxy Ace Style body. These buttons are.
- Power Button + Volume Up Button + Home Button.
- Now release Power Button only when your Samsung Galaxy Ace Style show Samsung Galaxy Ace Style logo on screen.
Samsung Galaxy Ace Style Logo
- Then release all button if you see Android logo appear on screen.
- Wait a minute until Samsung Galaxy Ace Style enter Android System Recovery.
Android System Recovery - Samsung Galaxy Ace Style
- On this screen can you do the following step
|Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Ace Style|
- Use Volume UP and Volume Down to navigate and highlight menu.
- Use Power Button to confirm your selections.