Guide How to Perform Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy A8.
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy A8. When your Samsung Galaxy A8 run slowly, unresponsive, or you have forgotten PIN and password. This trick may solve your problem above, it will restore all setting on your Samsung Galaxy A8 device to the factory settings. Of course it will automatically wipe or delete all data stored in internal memory. Therefore you must back up all data and file before perform hard reset to this device. There are two method to perform hard reset on Samsung Galaxy A8. First, if you can access phone menu you can perform hard reset using software menu on phone settings, Second, If your Samsung Galaxy A8 is locked by PIN or password you will be enable to access menu. So, you must use hardware key to hard reset Samsung Galaxy A8.
Here is a specifications of Samsung Galaxy A8. This device released at 2015, August. With 5,7 Inchi Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display. Powered by Octa-core (4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.3 GHz Cortex-A53) CPU, Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615 chipset, Adreno 405 GPU. Run on Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop), upgradable to v6.0 (Marshmallow) Supported with 2000 MB of RAM, 16 MP on Primary camera, and 5 MP on secondary camera.
Now, Now highlight wipe data/factory reset.
Then highlight and select yes -- delete all user data.
Now, wait a minute until data wipe process is complete.
Once it complete you will see a notification at below of your Samsung Galaxy A8 screen that say data wipe complete.
Now highlight reboot system now to reboot your Samsung Galaxy A8 device.
Factory Reset Via Software Menu.
Use the following guide to hard reset Samsung Galaxy A8 if you still can access the menu.
- Battery must fully charged, at least has 85% of battery capacity.
- Samsung Galaxy A8 smartphone is turn On.
- Then, go to the apps drawer.
- Now tap settings on your Samsung Galaxy A8 screen menu.
- On the next screen, scroll down until you see backup and reset. then tap it.
- Next step, tap Factory data reset.
- Then, tap Reset Device Button to start hard reset on your Samsung Galaxy A8.
Factory Reset Via Hardware Key.
- Make sure your battery has at least 85% of battery power.
- Then, Back Up all file and data stored in internal memory, if possible.
- Now, turn off your Samsung Galaxy A8 smartphone.
- Then, press and hold a three combinations key which is located on your Samsung Galaxy A8 body . These keys are.
- Power Button + Volume Up Button + Home Button.
- Now release Power Button only when your Samsung Galaxy A8 show Samsung Galaxy A8 logo on screen.
Samsung Galaxy A8 logo
- Then release all button if you see Android logo appear on screen.
- Wait a minute until Samsung Galaxy A8 enter Android System Recovery.
Android system Recovery - Samsung Galaxy A8
- On this screen can you do the following step
|Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy A8|
- Use Volume UP and Volume Down to navigate and highlight menu.
- Use Power Button to confirm your selections.
|wipe data/factory reset - samsung galaxy a8|
|data wipe complete - Samsung Galaxy A8|