Guide How to Hard Reset And Soft Reset Samsung Galaxy S7
Guide How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S7.
Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy S7. There are various reasons why you should perform a hard reset on your Samsung Galaxy S7. One reason is when we want to sell the mobile phone to someone else. When you perform hard reset your data or file (image, music, video or other file) stored in internal memory will deleted, it also includes all account information's, such as google account, Facebook account, or the other accounts will deleted. So that your personal data will be safe from the others hands. Perform hard reset on Samsung Galaxy S7 device also knows as factory reset.
Now let we know detail specifications of Samsung Galaxy S7. This device also known as Also known as Samsung Galaxy S7 Duos with dual-SIM card slots. This device is released on 2016, February. Samsung Galaxy S7 is the smartphone with 5,1 Inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, work on Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow), Powered by Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo) CPU, Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 chipset, Adreno 530 GPU, combined with 4000 MB of RAM and 12 MP of Main camera and 5 MP on secondary camera.
Soft Reset Samsung Galaxy S7.
- Make sure your battery fully charged.
- Make sure your Samsung Galaxy S7 is turn ON
- Now, go to the apps drawer.
- Then tap settings on your Samsung Galaxy S7 screen.
Samsung Galaxy S7 - settings
- On the next screen, scroll down until you see backup and reset. then tap it.
Samsung Galaxy S7 - backup and reset
- Then on the next screen scroll down again to find Factory data reset.
Samsung Galaxy S7 - factory data reset
- Now, tap Reset Device Button to begin hard reset on your Samsung Galaxy S7.
Samsung Galaxy S7 - reset device
Guide Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S7.
- Make sure your battery power is fully charged, therefore we recommend your battery has 80% of battery power.
- Make sure to backup all data stored in your internal memory.
- Then, switch off your Samsung Galaxy S7 device.by press and hold power button for a few seconds.
- Now press and hold three button on this Samsung Galaxy S7 device at the same time.
- (Power Button + Volume UP Button + Home Button)
- Now release power button only when your Samsung Galaxy S7 vibrate and display a white Android Logo.it will initialing system update.
Android Logo - samsung galaxy s7
- Now, release all button an wait a moments until your Samsung Galaxy S7 device enter Android System Recovery.
- On this screen, scroll down the menu using Volume Down button. and use Power Button to confirm.
- Now, select wipe data / factory reset.
wipe data factory reset - samsung galaxy s7
- Then select Yes.
hard reset samsung galaxy s7
- Now, wait until data wipe complete. this progress will show at the bottom of your Samsung Galaxy S7 device.
data wipe complete - samsung galaxy s7
- For the last step, select Reboot System Now.
Reboot System Now - Samsung Galaxy S7
|hard reset samsung galaxy s7|