Guide How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy A7 to Restore Factory Settings
Guide How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy A7 to Restore Factory Settings.
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy A7. Do you have a plan to sell your Samsung Galaxy A7 smartphone ? Are you sure all accounts have been signed out ? Are you sure there are no files or confidential data is still in your phone memory ? If you can't sure to answer yes for all questions above, you can try to perform hard reset on your Samsung Galaxy A7 smartphone. It will wipe all personal data and all accounts in this device. So you don't need to worry about your personal data will be read unauthorized persons. It will bring your Samsung Galaxy A7 back to the factory settings like the first time you purchased. Then, how to perform hard reset on Samsung Galaxy A7 ?. Now you are in the right place, this guide below will show you how to perform hard reset Samsung Galaxy A7 to Restore Factory Settings.
Before we perform this task, let's find out detailed specifications of Samsung Galaxy A7 smartphone. There are some versions of this device ;
- A700K/A700S/A700L (Korea),
- A700FD (Malaysia, Pakistan),
- A700F (EMEA),
Samsung Galaxy A7 released on 2015, February, With 5.5 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display, Powered by Octa-core (4x1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.0 GHz Cortex-A53), Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615 chipset, 2 GB of RAM, 13 MP of primary camera and 5 MP of secondary camera, Run on Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat), upgradable to v5.0.2 (Lollipop).
Now, Now highlight wipe data/factory reset.
Then highlight and select yes -- delete all user data.
Now, wait a minute until data wipe process is complete.
Once it complete you will see a notification at below of your Samsung Galaxy A7 screen that say data wipe complete.
Now highlight reboot system now to reboot your Samsung Galaxy A7 device.
Factory Reset Via Software Menu.
Use the following guide to hard reset Samsung Galaxy A7 if you still can access the menu.
- Battery must fully charged, at least has 80% of battery capacity.
- Samsung Galaxy A7 smartphone is turn On.
- Then, go to the apps drawer.
- Now tap settings on your Samsung Galaxy A7 screen menu.
- On the next screen, scroll down until you see backup and reset. then tap it.
- Next step, tap Factory data reset.
- Then, tap Reset Device Button to start hard reset on your Samsung Galaxy A7.
- Make sure your battery has at least 82% of battery power.
- Then, Back Up all file and data stored in internal memory, if possible.
- Now, turn off your Samsung Galaxy A7 smartphone.
- Then, press and hold a three combinations key which is located on your Samsung Galaxy A7 body . These keys are.
- Power Button + Volume Up Button + Home Button.
- Now release Power Button only when your Samsung Galaxy A7 show Samsung Galaxy A7 logo on screen.
Samsung Galaxy A7 logo
- Then release all button if you see Android logo appear on screen.
- Wait a minute until Samsung Galaxy A7 enter Android System Recovery.
Android system Recovery - Samsung Galaxy A7
- On this screen can you do the following step
|Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy A7|
- Use Volume UP and Volume Down to navigate and highlight menu.
- Use Power Button to confirm your selections.
|wipe data/factory reset - samsung galaxy a7|
|data wipe complete - Samsung Galaxy A7|