Guide How to Perform Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy V SM - G313HZ
Guide How to Perform Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy V SM - G313HZ.
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy V SM - G313HZ. If you are planning to sell your Samsung Galaxy V SM - G313HZ to someone. You must follow this guide below if you don't want your account misused by others. For example people will send unwanted message from your Gmail account, or chat with unwanted message with your BBM, Whatsup, or Line accounts. Certainly this is very annoying for us. Even, that's people can see our personal file and data. Therefore, you must perform hard reset on your Samsung Galaxy V SM - G313HZ to remove all accounts, file and personal data.
Here is full specifications of Samsung Galaxy V SM - G313HZ, This device released on 2014, September. With 4,0 inches TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors. Powered 1.2 GHz CPU, Run on Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat), Supported by 1,5 or 512 MB of RAM, 3.15 MP of secondary camera, and VGA on secondary camera.
Guide begin here.
Guide begin here.
#1. (First Method) Hard Reset .
If you still can access phone menu, try to use this first guide. But if your phone is locked by forgotten password, PIN, Pattern Lock
- Don't let your battery empty to perform hard reset.
- Samsung Galaxy V SM - G313HZ smartphone is turn On.
- Then, go to the apps drawer.
- Now tap settings on your Samsung Galaxy V SM - G313HZ screen menu.
- On the next screen, scroll down until you see backup and reset. then tap it.
- Now, tap Factory data reset.
- Then, tap Reset Device Button to start hard reset on your Samsung Galaxy V SM - G313HZ.
#2. (Second Method) Hard Reset.
This is recommneded method for you if your phone is locked.
Now, Now highlight wipe data/factory reset.
Then highlight and select yes --- delete all user data
Now, wait a minute until data wipe process is complete.
Once it complete you will see a notification at below of your Samsung Galaxy V SM - G313HZ screen that say data wipe complete.
Now highlight reboot system now to reboot your Samsung Galaxy V SM - G313HZ device.
- Make sure your battery is fully charged.
- If possible, Try to back up all file and data stored in internal memory,
- Now, turn off your Samsung Galaxy V SM - G313HZ smartphone.
- Now, press and hold a three combination buttons which is located on your Samsung Galaxy V SM - G313HZ body. These buttons are.
- Power Button + Volume Up Button + Home Button.
- Now release Power Button only when your Samsung Galaxy V SM - G313HZ show Samsung Galaxy V SM - G313HZ logo on screen.
Samsung Galaxy V SM - G313HZ logo
- Then release all button if you see Android logo appear on screen.
- Wait a minute until Samsung Galaxy V SM - G313HZ enter Android System Recovery.
Android System Recovery - Samsung Galaxy V SM - G313HZ
- On this screen can you do the following step
|Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy A3 (A300F)|
- Use Volume UP and Volume Down to navigate and highlight menu.
- Use Power Button to confirm your selections.
|wipe data/factory reset - Samsung Galaxy V SM - G313HZ|