Guide Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 to Remove PIN, Password, Pattern Lock
Guide Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 to Remove PIN, Password, Pattern Lock.
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Mega 2. Forgotten password, PIN, or pattern lock on android devices is very annoying. We have attempt to enter password many times still can not access phone menu. So, what can you do to get your Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 back normal again ? The easy method you can try is perform hard reset on your Samsung Galaxy Mega 2. Hard reset will make your device restore to the factory settings. This means that all user settings data and file stored in internal memory, including PIN, Password or Pattern lock, which has been inputted will wiped or deleted, So, you must always backup as often as possible.
This method work 100% t remove forgotten PIN, Password and pattern lock. Before we proceed this guide let we know what is detail specifications Samsung Galaxy Mega 2. This device released on 2014, September. With 6,0 inches Capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors. Powered by Quad-core 1.5 GHz CPU, Run on Android OS, v4.4.3 (KitKat), Exynos 4415 chipset, Mali-400MP4 GPU. Supported by 1500 MB of RAM, 8 MP of secondary camera, and 2.1 MP on secondary camera.
Below is Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 versions ;
- Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 G7508
- Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 G750F
- Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 Duos G7508Q for China with dual-SIM card slots.
Tutorial start here.
#1. (First Method) Hard Reset .
If your Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 is not locked, you will able use this first method to reset your device.
- Phone battery must fully charged, at least has 80% of battery capacity.
- Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 smartphone is turn On.
- Then, go to the apps drawer.
- Now tap settings on your Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 screen menu.
- On the next screen, scroll down until you see backup and reset. then tap it.
- Now, tap Factory data reset.
- Then, tap Reset Device Button to start hard reset on your Samsung Galaxy Mega 2.
#2. (Second Method) Hard Reset.
We recommend using this second method to reset your Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 device. to solve locked by forgotten PIN, Password, or pattern lock problems.
Now, Now highlight wipe data/factory reset.
Then highlight and select yes --- delete all user data
Now, wait a minute until data wipe process is complete.
Once it complete you will see a notification at below of your Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 screen that say data wipe complete.
Now highlight reboot system now to reboot your Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 device.
- Make sure your battery is fully charged.
- If possible, Try to back up all file and data stored in internal memory,
- Now, turn off your Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 smartphone.
- Now, press and hold a three combination buttons which is located on your Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 body. These buttons are.
- Power Button + Volume Up Button + Home Button.
- Now release Power Button only when your Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 show Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 logo on screen.
Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 Logo
- Then release all button if you see Android logo appear on screen.
- Wait a minute until Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 enter Android System Recovery.
Android System Recovery - Samsung Galaxy Ace Style
- On this screen can you do the following step
|Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Mega 2|
- Use Volume UP and Volume Down to navigate and highlight menu.
- Use Power Button to confirm your selections.